Top Performance Tuning

• Thread starter JackWilson
  • 560 comments
Theres no time to beat at the moment, the top 5 fastest drivers get a prize. If someone can get under one minute, I will do a tune request for them if they like, although sub 1minute will be difficult. My best was a 1:01.xx.

With grip set to real and FT depl on?

btw a pic is not proof enough because you can take the pic from a lap with higher tyres ;)

raVer

With grip set to real and FT depl on?

btw a pic is not proof enough because you can take the pic from a lap with higher tyres ;)

raVer

Grip set to real and Fuel/Tyre Depletion off.

I know yeah lol I like to think I can trust people on here though.

Low 1:02s at the mo, running AT so that's slowing me down, plus v tired at the mo!

Sub 1m is gonna be pretty damn hard tho

:lol: It will be hard but I think it is possible, I dont think i'd be able to do it but I know some people can. Take away the tiredness and AT and I think you could get low 1:01's maybe less.

Tried the stock one on S3s ( 202 bhp , 1190 kg , 406 PP ).
I´m at a low 1:04.
Sub 1 min should be possible with the tune.

raVer

I'll give it a go. Will you have your car on share then? I will not be home for some time, but I'll make the deadline. :dopey:

I'll give it a go. Will you have your car on share then? I will not be home for some time, but I'll make the deadline. :dopey:

I took the car off share but I will put it back on later today after work.

Good luck!

My first visit here and I must say, the layout of the OP, especially with the graphics and links to the individual tunes is outstanding. So so easy to read, all the info you need in that brief little description, including the real name of the car...lol. If I had a garage that's exactly how I would lay it out myself. Bravo!!

At some point I'd like to try a couple of the tunes in the Hot Lap contest. I briefly looked for details so forgive me if this has been answered already, but is the hot lapping done online or offline? Tire wear on/off? Any other parameters/limitations? A screen capture will suffice to verify times?

Thanks in advance 👍

My first visit here and I must say, the layout of the OP, especially with the graphics and links to the individual tunes is outstanding. So so easy to read, all the info you need in that brief little description, including the real name of the car...lol. If I had a garage that's exactly how I would lay it out myself. Bravo!!

At some point I'd like to try a couple of the tunes in the Hot Lap contest. I briefly looked for details so forgive me if this has been answered already, but is the hot lapping done online or offline? Tire wear on/off? Any other parameters/limitations? A screen capture will suffice to verify times?

Thanks in advance 👍

Hi m8, firstly i'd like to say thanks, I'm no expert on computers but have learned alot this year and I think it has shown, thank you I like the layout too..

Hotlapping can be done on or offline it doesnt matter, same goes for the Fuel and Tyre wear. I put Fuel and Tyre wear off though when hotlapping so I can run more laps, usually my best lap come between the 7th and 12th, so with Tyre wear on you wouldnt be able to do that. I race with all assists off except ABS set to 1. I will add more restrictions to the op. And i think a Photo of the recorded lap shall be enough (If needed). I trust people on here and If something does stand out I will be sure to look into it.

Edit: If some are able to record their replay though and upload it that would be even better, I'd link it to the OP then too.

So far only had one time in for the Honda Civic hot lap competition, nobody else interested?

Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Must use the car setup linked above or available on share from me.
Proof of time required
HLC ends 01-12-11 @ midnight EST
Prizes:
1st 1Million Cr. (In cars or parts)
2nd 750k Cr. (In cars or parts)
3rd 500k Cr. (In cars or parts)
4th 250k Cr. (In cars or parts)
5th 150k Cr. (In cars or parts)

So far only had one time in for the Honda Civic hot lap competition, nobody else interested?

Your PSN requires more effort than I care to put into adding a friend and the car can't be bought from the dealership. I'm guessing these are 99% of the reason for a lack of participation. Shoot me a friends request with the car on share, and I'll run a few laps for you.

You probably used Racing tires so probably doesn't count because it couldn't be possible to get that with Sports Soft.

If you can´t do it , doesn´t mean I can´t do it.
And the tyres were Sport Soft and not Racing tyres. :P

btw I don´t did it for grabbing the price , I only wanted to test it
I don´t care about the prize.

raVer

You probably used Racing tires so probably doesn't count because it couldn't be possible to get that with Sports Soft.

Hmmm...not really. I drove it for a quick test, managed a 1:01.7 but felt that it had at least a full second to be found.

Good job on the car, by the way. Really enjoyable to drive, has quite a bit of front end grip and is very predictable and easy to drive. Only issue with it is the slight understeer, otherwise, it's one of the best Civic tunes I've tried. 👍

Hmmm...not really. I drove it for a quick test, managed a 1:01.7 but felt that it had at least a full second to be found.

Good job on the car, by the way. Really enjoyable to drive, has quite a bit of front end grip and is very predictable and easy to drive. Only issue with it is the slight understeer, otherwise, it's one of the best Civic tunes I've tried. 👍

Hmm I wonder how he got a minute flat. By the way nice GT1 Picture.

Raver's a quick guy, not Praiano quick but still very fast. And thanks, I chose it deliberately piss off C-ZETA, the GT1 Turbo hater. :lol:

Man, if they didn't add the turbo for raw power(I had to make a 50:50 FR setup for this thing to make it stop oversteering) maybe could of been better to drive in game because the Standard GT1 is also a Turbo and I don't understand why they can't just have a option of adding Turbo on GT1 :(. I guess GT didn't wanna add that.

1'00"956. Very hard to go under 1'01", due to huge oversteer under brake. The only way i've found were to apply a light hand brake to carve the tightest 3 turns. Raver eat some spinach today... Boosted full gas :)👍

><((((°>°°°°°°

sany0113g.jpg

1'00"956. Very hard to go under 1'01", due to huge oversteer under brake. The only way i've found were to apply a light hand brake to carve the tightest 3 turns. Raver eat some spinach today... Boosted full gas :)👍

><((((°>°°°°°°

Nope , no spinach since last month on a pizza. :lol:

Oversteer with a 60/40 FWD ?
The only oversteer I had with a FWD ,was with a Ford RS and 50/50 Weight balance.

btw Did you guys apply that Body Rigidity and Rigidity Improvement ?
I never do this.

raVer

Nope , no spinach since last month on a pizza. :lol:

Oversteer with a 60/40 FWD ?
The only oversteer I had with a FWD ,was with a Ford RS and 50/50 Weight balance.

btw Did you guys apply that Body Rigidity and Rigidity Improvement ?
I never do this.

raVer

I use the shared tune from jackthalad ,it come with sport hard, i just put the sport soft.

Updated times:

Current Standings:
#1 01:00.7xx - -raVer-
#2 01:00.956 - Praiano69
#3 01:01.369 - TakumiFuji01
#4 01.01.563 - Onboy123

4 days left untill HLC ends.

Good work on the times so far, the car was tuned online and is meant for online use so I never really tried it offline. And as we know offline tends to be more understeery. :)

Cool video too, I had a DC5 that had excessive oversteer.

Last edited:
Updated times:

Current Standings:
#4 01.01.7xx - Onboy123

Good work on the times so far, the car was tuned online and is meant for online use so I never really tried it offline. And as we know offline tends to be more understeery. :)

don't have the car.... that's why. I'll try to buy it at UCD if i see it..

Updated times:

Current Standings:
#4 01.01.7xx - Onboy123

Hey, I've now improved my time by a MASSIVE……0.140 seconds. :dopey: :lol: It's now something like 1:01.563. And I'm still enjoying this car, as ever. I don't think I've ever enjoyed driving a Civic as much as I do driving this one. Even when I've considered how many of these damn things I've driven, I still think that this is one of the best of the lot. Can I keep it? :lol: :D

And look at this picture for FF oversteer.

:D :D

don't have the car.... that's why. I'll try to buy it at UCD if i see it..

I'll keep a look out too, 👍

Hey, I've now improved my time by a MASSIVE&#8230;&#8230;0.140 seconds. :dopey: :lol: It's now something like 1:01.563. And I'm still enjoying this car, as ever. I don't think I've ever enjoyed driving a Civic as much as I do driving this one. Even when I've considered how many of these damn things I've driven, I still think that this is one of the best of the lot. Can I keep it? :lol: :D :D

Nice work. I really enjoy driving this car too and belive it is the best civic i've driven, its even better online when you dominated races with it. Do you not have an '04 Civic to build it either?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back