torque99~The Order 1886~ gallery~(18)PS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 66 comments
England
England
**LINKS BROKEN FOR THE TIME BEING PHOTOS START AT POST #59 (Bottom page2) đź‘Ť

or full album here

https://flic.kr/s/aHskLEJWmE

I have been meaning to play this for a while but I had a backlog of games to get through, and with reading mixed reviews I never picked this up.

It was in the Jan Sale for ÂŁ12.49GBP for PS+ so I thought I would give it a try and Wow! I am really really impressed with the game engine and a very nice surprise to find a really good photomode with some great settings- f-aperture/focus/remove characters/lots of filters very similar to UC4! The weapons, lighting, audio right through to the wood grains/skin and building details for a few years old game this is amazing and I wish I brought it earlier. I know the game is short and there are lots of cut scenes (these are well done though) but I am really enjoying this game, it is worth my money just for the outstanding attention to detail and graphics&audio.

As it is an old game I thought it best I start my own photo gallery thread as I couldn't see one for this and didn't want to clog up other threads with all the photos, of course anyone is welcome to add comments or their own photos if they are still playing.:cheers:

All photos taken on PS4 Pro 3840x2160px:tup:

Last edited:
That's as far as I got when I played it (made a bad weapon choice swap and couldn't get through, no matter what I tried :lol:) It is indeed a fine game and extremely absorbing in its atmosphere.

I am all inspired now by your fine pictures to get back in there - I probably would have done so earlier if I didn't have so many other games to play still.

Great to see the pictures Mr @torque99 and nice to see Ready at Dawn appreciating your pictures too.

Thanks @MeanElf :cheers: The game is quite short apparently so I am just working slowly through it. Ready at Dawn have been very good with the community reading their tweets, I was also reading this article http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...cts-on-the-order-1886s-successes-and-failures it makes it a shame that so many people didn't like it on release. It seems to be having a little revival with many now realising how good the graphics actually were back then.đź‘Ť

The main character I find a very strong one. He is like-able and he reminds me of Tom Selleck :lol:

There are some remarkable moments in this game and the gunfights can be a handful. Happy to see you are enjoying this :cheers:

Last edited:
It is short but intense :D Great pictures :bowdown:

Thanks Doblo, The 16 Chapters are a lot longer than I thought with many sub-sections..A good week + I will be on this probably as long as UC4 for me, I'm not one for rushing through in 8hrs, it took me 3hrs tonight just for one section!(blame the photos and that shotgun man in the mask creeping up on me all the time) I am just hovering around halfway :ill:

Last edited:
Back