Toyota 86 GT '12|FT-86 II Concept '11 Thread

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 215 comments
trialmountaincircuite.jpg
The car Darth Vader drives.

Last edited:
The Car Tuner
How you get the Toyota FT-86 II :confused: have car pack 1 and 2 but not this car:(

You get FT-86 Concept II when you buy multiple packs of DLC 1. It you have Car Pack 1 just buy a Paint Pack and you will recieve it upon your next log-in.

I have all the DLC Paint, Car 1 and 2, tracks :) but not the car:(

If you bought the first complete pack that included everything, you will need to purchase another pack from the first pack. The paint pack is the cheapest at $1.99. I bought the complete pack of the first DLC, and I didn't receive the car. However, I went and bought the paint pack, and I was given the car then. Basically you have to make 2 seperate purchases of the first pack. The complete pack and seperate paint pack will count as 2 seperate purchases of the first pack.

If you bought the first complete pack that included everything, you will need to purchase another pack from the first pack. The paint pack is the cheapest at $1.99. I bought the complete pack of the first DLC, and I didn't receive the car. However, I went and bought the paint pack, and I was given the car then. Basically you have to make 2 seperate purchases of the first pack. The complete pack and seperate paint pack will count as 2 seperate purchases of the first pack.

I bought all the DLC separate first time: Nervøs:

Back