*TUNNERS LIST* Indy and SSR7 Top Tunners

• Thread starter Gvesho518
  • 309 comments
No offense to anyone in that other thread, but I wouldn't call that a list of top indy/ssr7 tuners.

Yes there are a lot of tuners in the thread that are fast, but there are many that are a level down.

No offense to anyone in that other thread, but I wouldn't call that a list of top indy/ssr7 tuners.

Yes there are a lot of tuners in the thread that are fast, but there are many that are a level down.

Myself being one that is a level (or two) down I have to agree. I've raced some of those on the list and most are very fast but some are there simply for being part of a team. But most know who the fastest people are. Plus there are many who are fast that aren't even a part of GTP. I suggest just going out and racing.

My list of who to look for at Indy(or fuji for that matter)

These are people that I would say can take just about any car and make it fast in 370-407 meters. (Indy/Fuji)

There are others that should be on this list, but I'm not friends for some reason.

eightlives1981 ( I think I belong on this list, and I'm honored to be here)
ded_84
gvrules
schwartzenegger2
SnipesR1
Bobby_Vegas
SLY_R32NOV
dudesixnine
L_A_R_G_E_
REDDBOY561
christcoupe1
th3kn1Fe
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM
BUSAROCKET
lllDiZZLEllll
MoparPit
SMOKEYYx562
ctoon92
AKA_I-95
KEDDY902
lll_RAVEN_Vl
L8R_-_H8R
ENFORCER74
Yungblk24
irocsteve
uk_dragster
Cow_Jamella

:irked:

Sorry...

PLEASE ADD ptk14 to the list.

I did say others belong on the list, but I'm not friends with for some reason... lol

Haha I believe my friends list is full atm but when I get home I will send a request... I was like, "um myself, cow, l8r, matt, uk, are all on the same team... awkward" :lol:

eightlives
My list of who to look for at Indy(or fuji for that matter)

These are people that I would say can take just about any car and make it fast in 370-407 meters. (Indy/Fuji)

There are others that should be on this list, but I'm not friends with them for some reason.

eightlives1981 ( I think I belong on this list, and I'm honored to be here)
ded_84
gvrules
schwartzenegger2
SnipesR1
Bobby_Vegas
SLY_R32NOV
dudesixnine
L_A_R_G_E_
REDDBOY561
christcoupe1
th3kn1Fe
maddmatt21
SCCREEEEM
BUSAROCKET
lllDiZZLEllll
MoparPit
SMOKEYYx562
ctoon92
AKA_I-95
KEDDY902
lll_RAVEN_Vl
L8R_-_H8R
ENFORCER74
Yungblk24
irocsteve
uk_dragster
Cow_Jamella

AND

ptk14

bad4re60
vqpro
Deadlysinz

---SSR7 PRO TUNNERS---

chriscoupe1
meno21
urnewdaddy420
xxmastakillaxx
Ehhmm.........

Chriscoupe is an Indy tuner now. Who's meno21 and urnewdaddy420? Pro tuners I've never heard of? 🤬 strange!
Masta is alright.

And you can't call that an official list, it's not correct. Edit your thread title.

This thread made me laugh hard. Did you completely miss the other thread? This is also quite disrespectful to a lot of other garages, tuners and teams.

I could name about 20 pro tunnel tuner's that aren't there. And i like to think im one of them.

This is why i asked for help on the ssr7 side and chiscoupe has been back and forth and meno and und are on his team

This thread made me laugh hard. Did you completely miss the other thread? This is also quite disrespectful to a lot of other garages, tuners and teams.[/QUOTE

This thread is a pro tuners thread not a teams thread there is a difference between the two. Im not trying to be dissrespectfull to anybody, im just trying to help people that are not as fast. This way they can race the people on the list above and maybe tune with them.

If your a level down in tunning how are you suppose to get faster if your not racing with the right people...

I

just to help out to add on the pro tuners tunnel drag list, these people are SOME of the pro tuners i can think of... just to add a couple

mafia_boy
d24689
cooldude3007
B1G-SHADY
calvulery23
jpfit4life
dr24fan
joey3000
midnight910
J5_910
DonGrooviani34
ctsoldier420

i will add more later for you all

just to help out to add on the pro tuners tunnel drag list, these people are SOME of the pro tuners i can think of... just to add a couple

mafia_boy
d24689
cooldude3007
B1G-SHADY
calvulery23
jpfit4life
dr24fan
joey3000
midnight910
J5_910
DonGrooviani34
ctsoldier420

+ the_dr_slump

dr24fan

mafia_boy
d24689
cooldude3007
B1G-SHADY
calvulery23
jpfit4life
dr24fan
joey3000
midnight910
J5_910
DonGrooviani34
ctsoldier420

To add more to the list other protunnel tuner..

Konky67
Stirret
King_ruds
Air_jordan_7oo
Keysmash
Bonethugs1234567
Ano0os_1986

Some more very fast pro tunnel tuners.

Korny69
Themadcat
mastakilla
Sweeky GTI
Yumadbroski
Mr Green giant
Kingversatility

there are more but i didn't have time to put them all in.

Myself being one that is a level (or two) down I have to agree. I've raced some of those on the list and most are very fast but some are there simply for being part of a team. But most know who the fastest people are. Plus there are many who are fast that aren't even a part of GTP. I suggest just going out and racing.

Agreed Kenny. Lets not get caught up in this "who's a pro tuner and whos just fast" Dalightning already made this thread... n its kinda disrespectful to try n remake his thread b/c u think ur view is better. If u wanna find out whos faster... line up and race.. there will always be somebody faster than u.

Agreed Kenny. Lets not get caught up in this "who's a pro tuner and whos just fast" Dalightning already made this thread... n its kinda disrespectful to try n remake his thread b/c u think ur view is better.

yea... i think that this thread is necessary. We know who is fast, we know who has been tuning since the beginning and we know who his put hours and hours into this. Those peoples names are on this thread. The other thread is only on GT5 Drag teams.

If u wanna find out whos faster... line up and race.. there will always be somebody faster than u.

I was going to go on about how we all know how it doesn't work, but we all know it already all the best people have basically tuned their cars to the max and we know it, you should expect to be racing a maxxed out tune whenever racing anyone of those names. The way I see it is a bumper to half is an equal tune, back wheels to a full car is ghost lag or the winner has a noticeably faster car due to the loser having sh***y shifts. Having said that, i have yet to see someone blow away a known person, all tunes come to a point where they cant be tuned any longer and thats about where we are ATM I believe. Thats why this list is here. I (as well as all of you) hate when someone comes along and has a noticeably faster view of the ghost due to connection and you know they are treeing you but that other lucky person who beat you doesn't understand that (what a :censored:ing scam). MY POINT: All of our cars are at the max, we are at the point where we just beat slow people and are equal with fast people. I don't even know why I bother to type all of this... 🤬 what a waste of my time. If you don't agree I don't care because its true.

yea... i think that this thread is necessary. We know who is fast, we know who has been tuning since the beginning and we know who his put hours and hours into this. Those peoples names are on this thread. The other thread is only on GT5 Drag teams.

I was going to go on about how we all know how it doesn't work, but we all know it already all the best people have basically tuned their cars to the max and we know it, you should expect to be racing a maxxed out tune whenever racing anyone of those names. The way I see it is a bumper to half is an equal tune, back wheels to a full car is ghost lag or the winner has a noticeably faster car due to the loser having sh***y shifts. Having said that, i have yet to see someone blow away a known person, all tunes come to a point where they cant be tuned any longer and thats about where we are ATM I believe. Thats why this list is here. I (as well as all of you) hate when someone comes along and has a noticeably faster view of the ghost due to connection and you know they are treeing you but that other lucky person who beat you doesn't understand that (what a :censored:ing scam). MY POINT: All of our cars are at the max, we are at the point where we just beat slow people and are equal with fast people. I don't even know why I bother to type all of this... 🤬 what a waste of my time. If you don't agree I don't care because its true.

Thank you for clearing my point

Fraley27
i should be on the list :(

I have only seen your GTR in every room you have been in for the entire time you have been there, I think I have seen a zzii once. Do you have any other cars?

I have only seen your GTR in every room you have been in for the entire time you have been there, I think I have seen a zzii once. Do you have any other cars?

Exactly, how is your Rx7? Supra? Chevelle? SVT Cobra? GNX? R34? etc..

The point of this thread is to point out those who can take almost any car and tune it to the point that someone else with the same car will have a hard time beating it.

And if ur on here blowing ur own horn ur a sad person period eight ur not fast at all and most people on list belong on the slow list instead of PRO TUNERS OMG I'm looking 2 make a point out of each 1 of U

Back