TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
The first 2 are just too yummy
the 3200GTs are really good as well
excellent work dude 👍

Thank you GT4_Rule, I like working with black and white.

@ franz I'm glad how the first shot came out.

@ BlackZ28 Thank you for your friendly comment.

----

DBR9 Preview shot

What is your fav Dibalo GT shot De@tthwi§ho0, and thank you. But I see you drool again, and for that:

"Good work on the drooling lol"

SUPREME SHOTS!!!! I´ve seen all your recent updates, and they are all 5 stars:) The Lamborghini set is excelent, amazing job mate!!! Looking forward to see more:)

Gallery News - 13th July 06

Ok after I complete the DBR9 update, I will be working on the Zonda F next.

Next Request spots will open up on:

8th October 06, and the amount of spots open are:

2!!

Ashley.
Not to water on your parade but why? Dont you think people will have forgotten by then?
I remind them, once it gets closer Ashley.

Revolution.
Hi TVR_FF,
In my opinion this quoted Diablo shot is fantastic! Really nice. 👍👍
I hope you don't mind if I try and replicate something similiar in GT4 :P
I don't mind at all Revolution.

-----

Ok here is finally the Aston Martin DBR9 update, which is my first update to use the upload to web mode in PGR3's photomode.

Aston Martin

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Here is the Zonda F update folks.

Pagani

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Looks really good TVR. Nice angles and I like the contrast. Except, the first Zonda shot shows a nice blur on the wheels, but the BG is'nt blurred. It would really look sweet if it was blurred.

I did'nt know you had a PGR3 gallery started. They all look pretty sweet. Have they finally come up with a way to transfer images from the 360 to a flash drive/memory stick?

There is no transfer to USB mode, but they have done an upload to web mode 440. Anyway thank you 440 Charger, anyway the wheels were not blurred at all in fact.

I know it looks like that, but I did not select a blurred option for the wheels.

I add you, because I am looking to arange some more GTP PGR3 photo shoots online?

But JFM, have you been able to access your shots on the new upload mode?

Thank you JFM, but what is your favourite shot?

Can I be part of those photo shoots? :D:D:D

Oh, and I've finally gotten my photo gallery working so I might be starting a gallery. The pics will not be as good as these though 👍

You can star in an online photomode shoot, but I may be willing to share some tips?

Thanks GT4_Rule, but here is the M6 update buds.

BMW

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

-----

Gallery News

The first post in this gallery, has now had a car map added, which means finding the cars easier guys.

Great pics TVR ! I especially (unsurprisingly) really like the Lamborghini shots. You'll need to pm me the way to do this as I don't think that area of the site likes me lol.

Catch you later !

Thanks GT4_Rule, but what do you think of the 1st thumbnail. Anyway I am looking to arrange an online PGR3 photomode shoot later on folks.

Latest Posts

Back