TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Preview "Edited Shot"

capture55eeer.png

Work in Progress

Last edited:
is Race Pro identical to GTR Evolution? I would love to see some actions of 80's Alfas and M3s
Btw, looking forward to see the full update.

That game must be real good!!! Its one of the next games I will buy, thats for sure!!
The capture is fancy, very realistic!! Lets see what you bring next Jamie 👍

NTX

Thank You

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Thank You

----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

nicely done! i love the second photo a lot. these photos will likely inspire my future update. though my bmw update had that idea in mind. well done ! always great seeing an E90 in race trim

Those last two shots shows well the spirit of racing! Real good Jamie! The choice of cameras is also nice, quite realistic captures 👍

BTW If you want to see my new Forza 2 update, you know the place :)

NTX

Snooping around these parts....and I must say that I do not know how I missed this wonderful 320. The 2nd strikes me as quite unique, you dont see a blur like that everyday. Quite a nice set! 👍

Superb!. I agree with Swiss Legend, I had to look twice at the 1st shot!👍. Love the Last two WTCC images too - they're great action shots:tup:

Your recent update is on high grounds. I really like both shots, but the 1st...has something special on it!! For me, the best B&W shot you made so far!!!

NTX

Indeed. The black 911 is a winner 👍 The yellow one has nice composition too, but it doesn't look very realistic, maybe the blue is too saturated in the picture :rolleyes:

Gallery News - FM3 coming to my gallery in October

I am pleased to reveal, that FM3 will be coming to my gallery in October.

Erm...no offence but how is this huge news that warranted a private message? Loads of people will be getting it and updating their galleries with it. :confused:

It is kind of big news for my gallery, since I will be making the transition to FM3.

----

Preview "Work in Progress"

previewofdbr9e.jpg

Last edited:
Back