U.S. GT5 PS3 Bundle - $379

Chadwicksracing

SCANA Creator
Premium
United States
South Florida,
Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
Hello Guys,

I was shopping this morning at Best Buy and saw the U.S. Bundle for Gran Turismo 5.

So if you are looking for the game and the box, Best Buy sells it.

EDIT - Items Included:

-GT5 Game
-PS3 160gb
-Blu Ray Movie "Grown Ups"

:)

Last edited:
Isn't 379 a bad deal? The 120 gb is $299.99, and the game is $59.99...hmm.. bad deal.

Wow didn't see that deal, that's pretty good. Most places are well over $500 for a 320gb PS3 and game or two, and around $500 for a 160gb console and a game.

That's a really tempting bundle, hmm.

i know PS3 320GB by its self is $600 and the game is $77 from HN but when i saw this deal i got it

now i have 2 GT5 games

selling the one that came with the console

Yeah that's not a very good deal. Especially considering the fact that most of us pre-ordered the game.

I needed a console, and an alternate game so I went to WalMart and got the 160gb with Uncharted 2, and Medal of Honor limited edition for, uh, $299.

Bundle your kidding me, your pratically paying more than you need to $299 PS3, GT5 $60, & blu ray movie $20 which you may not want but your paying extra $20 :ouch:

i know PS3 320GB by its self is $600 and the game is $77 from HN but when i saw this deal i got it

now i have 2 GT5 games

selling the one that came with the console

Yeah, JB HiFi have a deal for $600 for a 320gb, HDMI cable and 3 games (GT5, NFS Shift and FIFA something or rather). However I already own Shift for the PC, have no interest in sports games and HDMI cables can be had for a few dollars from computer shops (less than $10).

But less than $500 for a 320gb + GT5 sounds good, now I just need to decide if I want to buy it or not ;)

Hello Guys,

I was shopping this morning at Best Buy and saw the U.S. Bundle for Gran Turismo 5.

So if you are looking for the game and the box, Best Buy sells it.

:)

Where in U.S.? I didn't dare go to Best Buy on Black Friday, neither would my parents let me
EDIT: It's not on the Best Buy website:(

Doesn't seem like a deal as at Futureshop in Canada, you can get the ps3 holiday bundle which is the 160gb with NHL 11 and Infamous for $299. Add on GT5 and you're at $359.98.

Where in U.S.? I didn't dare go to Best Buy on Black Friday, neither would my parents let me
EDIT: It's not on the Best Buy website:(

Blakeney NC (Store 1767)
9839 Rea Rd
Charlotte, NC 28277

They had 5 Collector's Editions, standard game, and the APEX booklet. Surprisingly they were well stocked.

But you cannot beat online pre-order. You can get: no taxes, pre-order bonuses, free shipping, and release date delivery.

Last edited:
Back