Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Er... I just might do that...:crazy:

Oh, and by the way, I found another use for the Tonka truck:

Now with multiple angles!:dopey:
If the Tonka Truck ever needs assistance, the Ikeamobile Panzer Edition is always happy to flip some GT-R's. :D

AudiRS6-012.jpg

Alright, alright. :lol:

And also…as I see Roj in the thread again…It's time we got to finish the 'who can kill the R35 in the most killing-est way' game! :D

And I would have been so happy to see you ram that ricebox into the guardrails, it'll look like it's about to fly off the cliff. :D

Indeed! :lol:

AudiRS6-015.jpg

Alright, alright. :lol:

And also…as I see Roj in the thread again…It's time we got to finish the 'who can kill the R35 in the most killing-est way' game! :D

And I would have been so happy to see you ram that ricebox into the guardrails, it'll look like it's about to fly off the cliff. :D

Can I suggest "Mythbusters recreation of the Truck sandwich on Route X with two Tank cars"?:dopey: I nearly got that red dang car on the guard rails but... D'oh I missed!

Can I suggest "Mythbusters recreation of the Truck sandwich on Route X with two Tank cars"?:dopey: I nearly got that red dang car on the guard rails but... D'oh I missed!

Where you've left off, I have picked up. :mischievous:

Anyway, while the pictures are getting prep'd, you should get driving. :D

Where you've left off, I have picked up. :mischievous:

Anyway, while the pictures are getting prep'd, you should get driving. :D

Well, I have tested your Amuse-ing R34 (another Onboy crazy special...:scared:) and I have done a few laps with Friction (Loud, fast, grippy and white). Which means the Jaaaaag is next.:sly:

Special Announcement
After long and protracted negotiations Harvey Wallbanger is happy to announce that Niku Driver HC has agreed to join the Outlaw Motorsports Garage team as an official test driver!:cheers:

Let's give him a warm outlaw welcome and can the rest of you please chip in to help pay for his Life Insurance policy...still trying to pay off the widow and six kids of our last test driver....:drool:

Special Announcement
After long and protracted negotiations Harvey Wallbanger is happy to announce that Niku Driver HC has agreed to join the Outlaw Motorsports Garage team as an official test driver!:cheers:

Let's give him a warm outlaw welcome and can the rest of you please chip in to help pay for his Life Insurance policy...still trying to pay off the widow and six kids of our last test driver....:drool:

Welcome! :D I knew there's something different…normally we need to drug you for you to get in our cars. :lol:

Ermm…unless I'm mistaken, I was the last test driver…and I don't have kids. Nor a wife to make a widow. Nor a girlfriend to make a wife to make a widow. You sure your stats are up to date? :lol:

Welcome! :D I knew there's something different…normally we need to drug you for you to get in our cars. :lol:

Ermm…unless I'm mistaken, I was the last test driver…and I don't have kids. Nor a wife to make a widow. Nor a girlfriend to make a wife to make a widow. You sure your stats are up to date? :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, now we are official test mates...:dopey: Anyway, remember that little red sedan with a power issue? Well, it is a wild son of a 🤬 now, no need for more power (like you needed more...:scared:).

Thanks for the welcome, now we are official test mates...:dopey: Anyway, remember that little red sedan with a power issue? Well, it is a wild son of a 🤬 now, no need for more power (like you needed more...:scared:).

My Little Tuners: Testing is Magic. :lol: :dopey:

Well, good. I whacked on the Stage 3 engine for good measure, so it's good that it worked. How did it handle. Or did it not. :lol:

My Little Tuners: Testing is Magic. :lol: :dopey:

Well, good. I whacked on the Stage 3 engine for good measure, so it's good that it worked. How did it handle. Or did it not. :lol:

Well, it kinda drifted about when I was trying to show off...:cool::dopey: But since it is kinda of a chaser (pun more than intended:sly:) it's good that it does that. Too bad there ain't one of these on GT5:

117.jpg

XDesperado67
Special Announcement

Congratulations, you just signed with a bunch of great tuners, great people, funny, and odd bunch of people around these forums. Enjoy your stay :dopey:

Actually to be perfectly honest I think AC was the last official test driver, you were always an independent test driver until you signed on full time as a tuner. Tris has been a sort of test driver but signed on as our official photographer originally if I remember right...:confused:

Anyways taking mom to Dr's appointment (they changed time on me) so it will be another hour or two before I can get "Excalibur" on share. Did find out late last night that the big cat doesn't appreciate rougher tracks like Deep Forest and Trial Mountain so me need to do a minor revision to the rear suspension.:nervous: Ran the expert (or whatever the top A-Spec races in game are that come just before the endurance races) European challenge races in it and was catching air and losing it over that last rise on the front straight of Deep Forest.:scared: Won the race easily but it was more a matter of overpowering the opposition than a thing of driving beauty unlike the other races I used it in.:drool:

Congratulations, you just signed with a bunch of great tuners, great people, funny, and odd bunch of people around these forums. Enjoy your stay :dopey:

Thank you ,good sir! Yeah, I will enjoy my stay with the great bunch of people\tuners\racers as much as possible.:cheers: All while displaying the proud :gtpflag:.

Well, it kinda drifted about when I was trying to show off...:cool::dopey: But since it is kinda of a chaser (pun more than intended:sly:) it's good that it does that. Too bad there ain't one of these on GT5:

117.jpg

Obviously. :P

In more ways than one. :D

In other news…here's the war footage instant replay shots from the accident scene.

Onboy, have you considered making a group where we can all post pics of GT-R's being trashed? :D

You make it, your idea. :P

But I get an invite. :D

Isn't it nice to have the banter and bicker out of the RKM thread for once?
Alright, give me a few minutes to work out how to make a group. :lol:

And yeah, also Wallbanger's Cafe too.
"The anti-R35 noobies", a group for those who hate the people that can't admit the flaws of the fat Renault.

I think that would come under fire because it's hating on people, not a car. I totally agree though, those people are intolerable. :yuck:

Yeah, that is kind of incorrect. Oh, and Roj, I might be Harvey's newest test driver, but I would really like to do a review of one of your cars, if that is not a problem.:sly:.

Not that I want/wanted a lot of off topic spam but I did call it a Café because I hoped people could chill here a bit and it not just be an endless string of car tunes and request for same.:D

The group is up, already invited Onboy and Niku. :D

Yeah, that is kind of incorrect. Oh, and Roj, I might be Harvey's newest test driver, but I would really like to do a review of one of your cars, if that is not a problem.:sly:.
Of course it's not a problem. 👍
Not that I want/wanted a lot of off topic spam but I did call it a Café because I hoped people could chill here a bit and it not just be an endless string of car tunes and request for same.:D

Yeah, of course, but I still feel a little bad. :guilty:

No worries.;) After all, if it wasn't that way, it would look way too boring.

@Roj your always welcome in the Café someone has to help me keep Onboy in line!:lol:

By the way do I get an invite to the "I hate overrated overdone overcommon Japanese lemon" group?

@Roj your always welcome in the Café someone has to help me keep Onboy in line!:lol:

By the way do I get an invite to the "I hate overrated overdone overcommon Japanese lemon" group?

I know that, I mean when I come and spread anti-R35 propaganda. :lol:

Of course you do! :D The group is public anyway so you don't need an invite. The Anti-R35 Club

Back