Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

I'm pretty sure that the winner of the 550PP class has already been posted.
Yeah I like praiano but still have my doubts about that HSC actually being eligible under the rules. Thought it was a concept car that hadn't entered production. Oh well didn't figure on entering a serious contender for 550PP anyways, want to do my usual of entering something rather offbeat that hopefully will surprise people with its performance. Also serious about using the same base car for all three classes. Probably won't win any off them but think the right car/s can be pretty competitive across that range of PP.:crazy::D

Yeah I like praiano but still have my doubts about that HSC actually being eligible under the rules. Thought it was a concept car that hadn't entered production. Oh well didn't figure on entering a serious contender for 550PP anyways, want to do my usual of entering something rather offbeat that hopefully will surprise people with its performance. Also serious about using the same base car for all three classes. Probably won't win any off them but think the right car/s can be pretty competitive across that range of PP.:crazy::D

You might want to bring that up with Ryan then, though we've spoiled everyone's fun already by being so picky with the format. :lol:

I might enter the same model of car for each class, as I happened to be working on some 500-550PP cars as well. Might get you to test it if I'm testing yours. :D

Commandorando can you please test the two AE86s I have on share currently? I'll be posting the tune for the green one sometime today.👍👍

comandorando87
Holy 🤬! I passed the 100 post mark without even noticing! To celebrate, I will do a review for the first person to ask!

Onboy123
Which will be…me! Congratulation on your first milestone! :D :cheers:

Damn it!!! Missed another give away.

*finishes coffee and leaves*

Thank you very much. Allrighty then, which tune do you want reviewed? I wont get seat time till tomarrow night so the finished piece will probablly be up some time monday.

Well, the thing this lot seem to see me as being good at doing is tuning FFs, so I'd say pick the Calsonic Primera. If you can't find it, I'll set it on share for you. 👍

And if you're going "Aw cmon, where's the excitement in a boring Nissan box?", then not to worry, because a 440hp FF is sure to cure that.

Commandorando can you please test the two AE86s I have on share currently? I'll be posting the tune for the green one sometime today.👍👍

I'll need you to leave them up there for a bit. Like I said, I won't be on PSN till tomarrow night and between the review and all the testing I need to do for the shootout I have alot to do and not a whole lotta time open to do it.

I'll do my best though:sly:

I'll need you to leave them up there for a bit. Like I said, I won't be on PSN till tomarrow night and between the review and all the testing I need to do for the shootout I have alot to do and not a whole lotta time open to do it.

I'll leave them on share through the weekend.:cheers:

Well, the thing this lot seem to see me as being good at doing is tuning FFs, so I'd say pick the Calsonic Primera. If you can't find it, I'll set it on share for you. 👍

And if you're going "Aw cmon, where's the excitement in a boring Nissan box?", then not to worry, because a 440hp FF is sure to cure that.

Hmm, interesting...but didn't Niku already do that one?

I won't be needing it for a bit, an update for that tune is unlikely, until I can get my head around finding the best settings for dampers and crap, so yea, it's up there for you when you're ready. 👍

If you understeer, blame your AT choice of driving. :lol:

I won't be needing it for a bit, an update for that tune is unlikely, until I can get my head around finding the best settings for dampers and crap, so yea, it's up there for you when you're ready. 👍

If you understeer, blame your AT choice of driving. :lol:

If I understeer you might be getting a scrap yard recipt back instead of a car:ill:

@krenkme I owe you a pair of reviews and hopefully I'll get them done and posted over at Clueless Tunes this weekend.:drool:

If I understeer you might be getting a scrap yard recipt back instead of a car:ill:

It's Niku's car (I've yet to give him one…I just realised!), so he'll pay the bill. :P

Anyway…what's to talk about…Eh…let's see, something epically powerful and slidey, a few sleeper, and some Koreans. All will scare you to an extent and all are FFs.

comandorando87
Seeing as I lucked into your last give away I might be able to cook up something for you in the future after I've finished the shootout:sly:

XDesperado67
@krenkme I owe you a pair of reviews and hopefully I'll get them done and posted over at Clueless Tunes this weekend.:drool:

Thanks guys, I'm just messing with you, so no review needed... but I wouldn't say no if you do :dopey:

It's Niku's car (I've yet to give him one…I just realised!), so he'll pay the bill. :P

Anyway…what's to talk about…Eh…let's see, something epically powerful and slidey, a few sleeper, and some Koreans. All will scare you to an extent and all are FFs.

Well it's your freebie so I would suggest picking what ever car you feel shows your tuning skills best, past that I guess I can't be too choosy.

As for the bill, I was hoping it would put a dent in my expanding faster than the universe tab(though I am petitioning the local BBB to have my buffoons bill seperated from mine:sly:).

Hey Onboy been meaning to ask are you currently running the BCC or are Roj and myself the only reps from the Tuning forum right now?

Well it's your freebie so I would suggest picking what ever car you feel shows your tuning skills best, past that I guess I can't be too choosy.

As for the bill, I was hoping it would put a dent in my expanding faster than the universe tab(though I am petitioning the local BBB to have my buffoons bill seperated from mine:sly:).

If that's the case, then the DB9 would be better for you then. At least I wouldn't have to explain to Niku what happened to his Cally. :lol:

The buffon bouncers are after you. :lol:

Edit: @XDesperado, I used to run it, but I can't now due to time constraints. I might try getting back into bargain hunting…and speaking of BCC, I have to release a tune for my first ever BCC car. :D

If that's the case, then the DB9 would be better for you then. At least I wouldn't have to explain to Niku what happened to his Cally. :lol:

Alright, DB9 it is then. Put it up on share and I'll give it spin before I start in on the shootout testing. Finished review might take a couple days though.

Back