Wanted Drag Tunes/ Help

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 127 comments
I don't quite understand what the issue is concerning MNP, but please do try to keep this topic on track and not fill it full of many of the same things I've seen several times across other threads.

Thank you! I dont even know what they are trying to prove.... like what specifically did this dudde do

bmoe24x
Thank you! I dont even know what they are trying to prove.... like what specifically did this dudde do

And what are you trying to prove? You don't even know half the story with this dude so please don't even start taking sides your making your self look bad rather then making MNP look good..

And what are you trying to prove? You don't even know half the story with this dude so please don't even start taking sides your making your self look bad rather then making MNP look good..

I dont have to! Your in MY thread about stuff that has nothing to do with it. Have you offered any help? geez man im just trying to have some fun and do some drag racing.... I dont care if your some record holder, you still put your pants on one leg at a time

bmoe24x
I dont have to! Your in MY thread about stuff that has nothing to do with it. Have you offered any help? geez man im just trying to have some fun and do some drag racing.... I dont care if your some record holder, you still put your pants on one leg at a time

If you don't know what is going on, better drive the Subaru 360 with the Fiat 500 than to drive to drive the 360 with a Lexus LFA. (see, I make senseless metaphors too!)

But seriously, you do not know what is going on, Learn this. Never judge a book by its cover.

If you don't know what is going on, better drive the Subaru 360 with the Fiat 500 than to drive to drive the 360 with a Lexus LFA. (see, I make senseless metaphors too!)

But seriously, you do not know what is going on, Learn this. Never judge a book by its cover.

um swara, he did make sence, well, actully yours does to lol.

but in all seriousness, let me go check the op and see what exactly you need help in.

oh ok, thats this thread. read the first page! we told you you can get lessons as you offered payment, so they would be perfect. have you talked to slash, swara, or myself about payment and lessons?

EDIT- lol at swara below! another metaphor lmao.

kttheman001
um swara, he did make sence, well, actully yours does to lol.

but in all seriousness, let me go check the op and see what exactly you need help in.

Meh :lol: I thought it was funny with the pants.

But I don't want to jump on you bmoe, you seem like a cool guy, but you need to scope out your map before finding a house 👍

Otherwise, you could be in a house filled with poisoned fruit.

Okay I'm dun with the metaphors :lol: you get my point though, hopefully.

Last edited:
bmoe24x

Iv offered plenty of help to others in this forum. Have I offered you help? Nope, but my team did...
And I don't care who you are. Don't put MNP on the pedestal.

0f40e227.jpg

Gt5 drag racing forums

Iv offered plenty of help to others in this forum. Have I offered you help? Nope, but my team did...
And I don't care who you are. Don't put MNP on the pedestal.

im not? at all? im taking his word as a man and hoping that he is being honest. I really dont care what he may have done to yall, if he is willing to be nice and helpful then good

im not? at all? im taking his word as a man and hoping that he is being honest. I really dont care what he may have done to yall, if he is willing to be nice and helpful then good

Understandable.

kttheman001
dude this cracks me up every time!

Lol whenever I did taekwondo, I would look at that pic, laugh, then go on to sparring. True story. :lol:

But yeah back on op, bmoe hit up Slashfan if you really want indepth lessons on tuning which WILL make you a faster drag racer. If not, you could be up at the top after the lessons!

LOL MNP just got DESTROYED

>inb4thatwashisslow1

MNP - i whooped matt every time isee him

Matt says MNP's times are slower

lolwut

Last edited:
Oh, so wait, you're an American impersonating an Aussie, going off an American ghost then thinking you're something special right? I hope that vid show the races where I said i'd anticipate the go, and absolutely smashed you off your own ghost advantage, something like 5 car lengths right?....Fun times...Guess you do need to hide behind fake persona's and deceive people to get what you want out of them, shame that doesn't prove nothing besides the lag issues involved. But that also takes another Aussie off the list that have beaten me, good one bro, thanks for proving that only one person has ever beaten me consistently in my own country, he was my team mate and I taught him how to tune and he discovered his true talent, just like bmoe24x will under my guidance, not get an oversized ego when he won't know the true facts of what is really going on...

You should have come into the lobbies and raced Legend and the few others i've helped, you would have been left scarred just like cold, ambush, imperfect(i like that one) and any others from your little community of egotistical 'pros'. You might have even started on my friends and cgutta about how they use old rca televisions like one of your 'pros' that screamed his head off after getting trounced over and over. Bmoe24x thanks for staying neutral even though they started on you assuming you were defending me, this is what I look for when finding people from your part of the globe because I personally was scarred too many times by sheep back on forza when the online LB's proved who was number one and they all came running or disappeared to try and deceive me on false accounts. I'd be happy to give you some quick help for nothing based on that fact mate, honestly nobody here holds any records bar cars very few have tuned.

They once said retro was a cheat because he found a way to go faster whilst shifting super short, now they claim others are cheat because they found a way to create an artificial TCS system, but now retro is accepted because he told them how to do it, wonder how long it will be before the TCS method becomes the norm like on forza and they find someone else with a new trick to call a cheat because they can't understand it. I don't use any other methods besides the norm and just because I knew about this trick from forza years ago, they seem to think I cheat, sour grapes mate, sour grapes.

MNP
Oh, so wait, you're an American impersonating an Aussie, going off an American ghost then thinking you're something special right? I hope that vid show the races where I said i'd anticipate the go, and absolutely smashed you off your own ghost advantage, something like 5 car lengths right?....Fun times...Guess you do need to hide behind fake persona's and deceive people to get what you want out of them, shame that doesn't prove nothing besides the lag issues involved. But that also takes another Aussie off the list that have beaten me, good one bro, thanks for proving that only one person has ever beaten me consistently in my own country, he was my team mate and I taught him how to tune and he discovered his true talent, just like bmoe24x will under my guidance, not get an oversized ego when he won't know the true facts of what is really going on...

You should have come into the lobbies and raced Legend and the few others i've helped, you would have been left scarred just like cold, ambush, imperfect(i like that one) and any others from your little community of egotistical 'pros'. You might have even started on my friends and cgutta about how they use old rca televisions like one of your 'pros' that screamed his head off after getting trounced over and over. Bmoe24x thanks for staying neutral even though they started on you assuming you were defending me, this is what I look for when finding people from your part of the globe because I personally was scarred too many times by sheep back on forza when the online LB's proved who was number one and they all came running or disappeared to try and deceive me on false accounts. I'd be happy to give you some quick help for nothing based on that fact mate, honestly nobody here holds any records bar cars very few have tuned.

They once said retro was a cheat because he found a way to go faster whilst shifting super short, now they claim others are cheat because they found a way to create an artificial TCS system, but now retro is accepted because he told them how to do it, wonder how long it will be before the TCS method becomes the norm like on forza and they find someone else with a new trick to call a cheat because they can't understand it. I don't use any other methods besides the norm and just because I knew about this trick from forza years ago, they seem to think I cheat, sour grapes mate, sour grapes.

We got something in common, "I hate to hear people talk s***." lol

Forgot to mention it also proves you have made multiple accounts here on GTP, hope you like the banhammer.

MMP "you prolly got a better internet connection than me"

AFTER HE CLAIMS HE HAS FASTEST INTERNETZ

Dude you got owned every race fair and square so quit talking out your ass. You clearly arent as fast as you saw you are and we got video proof

MMP "you prolly got a better internet connection than me"

AFTER HE CLAIMS HE HAS FASTEST INTERNETZ

Dude you got owned every race fair and square so quit talking out your ass. You clearly arent as fast as you say you are and we got video proof. You got like 1 one race lol

He is an American and clearly he was racing me on a Canadian ghost, i's sure it's simple enough for you as a pro to figure out the situation there, I watched like 30 seconds before I figured it out then stopped watching but I guess he stopped the video before I said I would anticipate the ghost didn't he...

MNP
He is an American and clearly he was racing me on a Canadian ghost, i's sure it's simple enough for you as a pro to figure out the situation there, I watched like 30 seconds before I figured it out then stopped watching but I guess he stopped the video before I said I would anticipate the ghost didn't he...

Your too much :) I'm so glad you liked it!

14:30, first time I said I would anticipate, look what happenned....Not long after I said i'd do it again, and what happenned again? Fun times. So much for thinking you actually were one of the fastest americans, you're actually quite slow, I really wish D had my viper at that stage, he would have stepped on you every time considering I did it twice in a row when I clearly get lag off ghosts from your region, as does anyone from my region....Why not go ask your pal Matt why he can't compare to me online at Indy....

MNP

Quit making up excuses. Anticipation has nothing to do with anything. You know how many times I've anticipated a ghost and lost. Oh please you're pathetic.

So you have no idea how it works when people are on opposite sides of the globe slash? Another thing you don't understand eh, more cheating eh. I don't jump, I NEVER usually anticipate, because I don't need to racing other aussies unless they try it, but whatever mate, keep posting your nonsense that you have no idea about, i'm going to stay on-topic after this, go ahead and have the last off-topic word mate, make yourself look like a fool.

MNP
So you have no idea how it works when people are on opposite sides of the globe slash? Another thing you don't understand eh, more cheating eh.

Anticipating isn't legit lol... Im so glad you liked my vid (:

I'm well aware how lag works. On even lag he pulled harder. I think it's funny when people like you come here thinking they know everything only to get shown up and know nothing. How do we know you weren't anticipating the others you lost and never said anything to make yourself look legit? And btw, just because I don't mention something doesn't mean I know nothing about it. You got your ass handed to you, so shut up and accept it. My lord.

EDIT

wow the ending was freaking epic

Last edited:
We do not like having to repeat ourselves.

Drop the petty ego swinging, now. Find some other channel to hash out your squabbles - frankly, I don't care where - but it won't happen in this thread anymore.

If people want to continue to avoid the OP, we have no problems handing out vacations, or permanent leaves.

We do not like having to repeat ourselves.

Drop the petty ego swinging, now. Find some other channel to hash out your squabbles - frankly, I don't care where - but it won't happen in this thread anymore.

If people want to continue to avoid the OP, we have no problems handing out vacations, or permanent leaves.

Again I apologise to the staff, some people just get on my nerves :lol:

Back