tgb6.jpg

WE ALSO HAVE A FEEDER SERIES

WEC Rising star series

Round 9,
Nurburgring GP/F 2 hr,
Nurburg, GER

HOW THINGS WORK

Room
will open between 8:30PM GMT and 9PM GMT Saturday evening, And will be hosted by either myself TDZdave or Memto89,

LMP and GTE Multiclass event, 8 Cars per class, Races would last around an 2 hours, with 2 Endurance races, Lasting around 3 hours,

ROOM SETTINGS

ABS 1, (Maximum)
TCS 3, (Maximum)
Driving line allowed,
Heavy Damage!

These are not the mandatory regulations, these are the maximum regulations allowed,​

Race distance for most events will be approximately 2 hours (Laps calculated for LMP completion time). Some special events will last 3 hours, exact lap count will be disclosed in the build up to each race.

eud4.jpg

j57x.jpg

Soft tyres are unlimited through out the race.

vzpv.jpg

Medium tyres Must be used for a minimum of 40mins of a race.

clli.jpg

gb0h.jpg

If weather is used on a track then intermediates and rain tyres will be used, and after the rain has dried up then soft’s may be used till the end.

Tire rule,
40 minutes must be completed on the Medium tire, This must be done in a continuous stream, even if you need to pit during your 40 minute stint you are required to complete the 40 minute window, This does not include the pace lap, the pace lap time will be taken from the total of minutes when adding things up,

Weather conditions, The race will be declared wet at 25% track water, this means you are not required to do the 40 minutes on harder tire rule,

picture.php

QUALIFYING AND RACE INFORMATION

Qualifying will be a 15 minute session followed by the race countdown timer for all circuits, except for longer special events, in which will have a 20 minute qualifying followed by a 5 minute break for you to sort your food, fluid and bathroom commitments for an endurance event.
Also, the field will not be cleansed after qualifying, so if you are in an LMP car and have a horrible run you cannot expect to be bumped up to the back of the LMP field, you will start where your qualifying time dictates.

The Races, All races will have 1 full pace lap, unless detailed otherwise in the drivers briefing, Or a restart is required, full restart procedure detailed further on,

The Pace Lap, Pace speed will be dictated by the pole sitter, This will be capped at 80MPH, Then reduced to 40MPH for the final part of the circuit to bunch the field and allow a proper 2 x 2 formation rolling to the start,

Race start, The race will be started at the desired time of the pole sitter, However the entire field must be on the start/ finish straight and the pole sitter must be in the painted grid slots, Memto89 or Jonnyb1990 will call green over the headset when the pole sitter decides to bolt, the race will then be green,

For the GTE class,
The race will finish at the first full completed lap after the LMP car has started the count down, This is to discourage dive bombing moves that may or may not gain you a place in the last seconds of the count down timer, However you guys can continue racing for your GT5 prizes until the countdown has finished.

picture.php

RACE START PROCEDURE

+) Cars will roll at pace speed around the circuit,
+) The leaders will slow pace to bunch the field up prior to the final turn of the warm up lap,
+) once the field is bunched the leaders will proceed through the final turn onto the front straight,
+) When the 2 lead cars are on the painted grid lines it is up to the pole winner to start the race, They can start the race from any point on the painted grid lines to the start line,
+) If they cross the start line and haven't gone then the race is green, their loss,

I'n summary, the pole winner dictates the pace lap, at pace speed, They have to ensure the field is bunched up, (near as makes no difference as some drivers will tail back to ensure their own safety in turn 1, once the leader gets to the painted grid slots its their choice to go, if they get to the start line and haven't gone then the race will also go green,
(Bare in mind that these may change race to race, so suit the track we are racing on, these will be released in the driver's briefing one week out from the event,)

picture.php

OVERTAKING AND LAPPING

Be patient, overtaking points will come, You will never win the race on lap 1,

Lapping, GTE cars will be expected to maintain their line, It is up to their discretion to get out of an LMP cars way, "removing" them from the circuit will result in a penalty,

This is a championship, Points will only be awarded for top 5 only in each class, Bonus points maybe awarded for, Class Pole Position, class fastest lap, And class most laps led, and leading a lap at the start line,

picture.php

DISCONNECTION RESTARTS

In the event of a mass disconnection, we will restart the race, however for this to happen,
+) 2 or more people must disconnect within 30 seconds for a restart to be called,
+) there must be a minimum 40% of the race remaining to be completed,
+) If there is 30% or less of the race to complete the race will be called to the lap prior of the dc and that is the order in which points will be dealt,

How this will work,

+) We will post on the thread Mass DC, 20 minutes to restart, (If everyone returns it will be earlier)
+) Everyone who dc'd will go clear their cache and reset router and return to the room,
+) The room will be set to a percentage of the remaining laps, Minimum 33%
+) Everyone will use racing soft tires for the restart, it is not required to use the harder option,
+) The room will be set to 'Standing start with false start check',+) once everyone has returned and things are ok we will go out on track and park in the order of which the dc occurred,
+) The race will start and we will go on green, No warm up lap!

POINTS ORDER

1st) 10
2nd) 8
3rd) 6
4th) 5
5th) 4
6th) 3
7th) 2
8th) 1

BONUS POINTS
1 Point for pole and 1 for fastest lap of the race (Each category)
Double Points will be awarded for the two endurance races, You must complete 90% to claim any points,

picture.php

WARNINGS AND PENALTIES

Penalties will be dealt with accordingly per class steward, I TDZdave am the head steward, Memto89 is the LMP steward and Johnnyb is the GTE steward.

Warm up lap, Leaving big gaps will result in a 10 second penalty added to your overall time, Avoidable contact and causing a collision will be classified under the same rules for the race, resulting in a 1 minute penalty for either offence,

Racing incidents, For obvious reasons contact will happen in racing, most of these will go with a warning, or a 30 second penalty maybe given,

Causing a collision/ Avoidable contact, will result in a 1 minute penalty to the offending driver,

If an LMP
causes a GTE car to spin or crash while lapping them, the LMP driver will be given a 1 minute penalty for avoidable contact.

Blocking, Will be frowned upon, you are allowed one move per straight, and 1 car width must be left as a gap, Malicious blocking will result in a 1 minute penalty for each offence,

Blue Flags, If you find yourself being lapped by a car in your class, it is expected that you allow them to pass where applicable as soon as applicable, Ignoring blue flags will result in a 1 minute penalty for each lap they are ignored,

White lines in and out of the pits are monitored and will be a 10 second penalty for crossing. If all 4 wheels cross the line then a 30 second penalty will be imposed, All 4 wheels must remain in the white line unless it has been noted by the stewards that 2 wheels may cross.
Extended, There are instances where the AI will try spit you across the circuit, please make sure you view the drivers briefing to be aware of circuit specific rules,

Corner cutting, Two wheels must remain on the black stuff at all times, (or curbing) If it is deemed by us that you have been cutting corners you will be served a 10 second penalty for each offence,

Circuit specific rules, Will be posted in the drivers briefing, this will outline track limits and rules regarding the unique situation of requiring the rule, penalties will be in place for not adhering to the rule, most will be from the above unless something else is required for the unique situation,

Rules and penalties extended, Now 95% of you already adhere to the rules, specially after being penalized for breaching them, this is showing that the rules and penalties are equal for everyone, please do not be afraid of them, and unless otherwise told, continue doing what your doing,

If you are not sure if you have received a penalty or warning from an event, They will be published at the bottom of the OP, they will be published by Monday evening after the race, If we have yet to come to a decision it will be published as TBD,

Also, Do not arrive in a "Hybrid" or "Hacked" vehicle, you will be removed on the spot! NO EXCEPTIONS!

picture.php

SEASON 2 CALENDAR!!

img.php

1th8.jpg

img.php

yg5y.jpg

img.php

kfb5.jpg

img.php

uuvq.jpg

img.php

r3ou.jpg

img.php

rmcc.jpg

img.php

pz0z.jpg

img.php

w9qb.jpg

img.php

xbo4.jpg

Any questions or queries just ask,​

THE CARS AND DRIVERS,​

All Drivers must have a GTP account!

There will only be one of each car,

All full time drivers will use the car they sign up in,

Vehicle rules, No additional turbo's or super chargers unless otherwise told to do so by the stewards,

SPECS FOR LMP CARS

5ydo.jpg

pkb1.jpg

cjnn.jpg

fp3t.jpg

8yi3.jpg

nfn6.jpg

vlvn.jpg

AUDI '01 WILL DOUBLE UP IN OTHER COLOUR

SPECS FOR GTE CARS

mg68.jpg

xek.jpg

nukp.jpg

syhk.jpg

ukst.jpg

h4k6.jpg

ycov.jpg

a7xg.jpg

SEASON 1 CHAMPIONS!

OVERALL CHAMPION
Johnnyb1990

LMP CHAMPION
Memto89

GTE CHAMPION
Chozza_32

SEASON 1, HIGHLIGHTS!

ROUND 1, DEEP FOREST, HIGHLIGHTS!

ROUND 2, MONZA, HIGHLIGHTS!

ROUND 3, SPA FRANCORCHAMPS, HIGHLIGHTS!

SPA VIDEO 2​

ROUND 4, FUJI HIGHLIGHTS!

ROUND 5, CAPE RING HIGHLIGHTS!

ROUND 6, NURBURGRING HIGHLIGHTS!

VIDEO 2

SEASON 2, HIGHLIGHTS!
R1, Le Mans Part 1, Highlights

]Lemans part 2

R2, Suzuka,JPN, Highlights!

R3, Laguna Seca, USA, Highlights,

R4, Spa Francorchamps, BEL, Highlights,

R5, Daytona RD, USA, Highlights!,

R6, Motegi 3hr, JPN, Highlights!

R7, Circuito De Madrid Highlights!

S2 Mid season top 10 highlight reels,

Points for Monza

Glad to say no one got a penalty in the race, some where inches away but never crossed the line

k9jx.jpg

The championship is now coming down to the last race in GTE!!![

Last edited:
i will only be able to attend this after mid may as im in my final year of uni and working flat out atm and week days im working uni uni for about 14h and then come home and work, is there any plans for dates as of yet??..... I am very very very interested in this though.. most likely go with the underdog pug 908

Interesting, would the rounds be hosted on the weekends?

Could be, The day's aren't set yet, But from what I see there is so much happening on weekends on GTP that making this a weekday thing would be better, For most people,

at the bottom it states Tuesday's. 👍
If you're scrapping the other 2 series's TDZ, I will take the #51 Viper 👍

Yeah man, I got like 6 messages of hate mail over "conflicting" events, I wish they were Australian's, Then I would hunt them down and peel them,

LMP probably for me. Either Bentley or Toyota.

Cool,

That looks pretty sweet!

Sure is, Tracks aren't locked in yet,

Looks cool although I can't do Tuesdays Goodluck with it though!

Day's aren't 100% locked in, I understand how chaotic life can get, Keep an eye on the thread, things should be locked in soon,

i will only be able to attend this after mid may as im in my final year of uni and working flat out atm and week days im working uni uni for about 14h and then come home and work, is there any plans for dates as of yet??..... I am very very very interested in this though.. most likely go with the underdog pug 908

Without the R10 TDI the "Pug" is not so out of water, As I to Racefan88, Days aren't locked in yet, so keep track of the thread mate,

I'm going to put a poll up for a vote on day's, The only thing I'm going to be solid on is the time, which would be after 7PM GMT, as I can knock off work and come home and sort this, And cant be what would be Saturday or Tursday for me, which would be Wednesday and Friday for the rest of you,

Might I suggest adding the stealth R10? It's the 'more recent' Audi LMP, and it should fit well with the lower weight giving it some handling.

IMO, The R10 TDI Audi is a complete weapon, It only lacks in cornering, but at a power cicuit will dominate in a straight line,

I'm confused by your times. Is 7pm GMT, is that 7pm Sydney time? Or is that 7pm GMT? I am interested in LMP Racing.

Getting the R10 hooked up out of turns is an issue. It definitely lacks there compared to other LMP's, at least for me with my meager setup.

I'm confused by your times. Is 7pm GMT, is that 7pm Sydney time? Or is that 7pm GMT? I am interested in LMP Racing.

GMT mate, nothing to with Australia, that's cool mate, glad to have you,

Looks good this Dave and if it's in the week then that a bonus too as like you said, weekends are hectic. I voted Monday and didn't really think about it but Wednesday would of been better for me. Also I'd use the ZR1

Hey TDZ, could you put up the times it would be for PST & EST?
Could you also put another track on the schedual in place of Laguna Seca. It's in every series.
Thanks,
Tyson

GTP: RodeRuner1967/PSN: T-n-T-2000/#51 Dodge Viper

Confirming my entry (if allowed) with the Audi R10 stealth (875kg 542hp). BTW Dave, to make it easier with the room 'spec check', you can allow the power to be 2hp above the value of 10. So instead of saying 540hp, just say 542hp, that way it comes out to be equal to what the online rooms allow you to give 👍

Wouldn't the full Cape Ring be better for these kind of cars than the South circuit?

Would be if it ween't for that unrealistic roundabout thing, The south circuit after some research is the least used and I think its the most realistic version of the circuit,

I'll be down for this in the Bentley!

Glad to have you,

Looks good this Dave and if it's in the week then that a bonus too as like you said, weekends are hectic. I voted Monday and didn't really think about it but Wednesday would of been better for me. Also I'd use the ZR1

Great, Wednesday and Friday wasn't up there as I have sporting commitments those days, (it would be around 7AM the day after over here :lol:

Hey TDZ, could you put up the times it would be for PST & EST?
Could you also put another track on the schedual in place of Laguna Seca. It's in every series.
Thanks,
Tyson

GTP: RodeRuner1967/PSN: T-n-T-2000/#51 Dodge Viper

I would if I was clever enough to do the time zone converter, basically this would be in the time slot between both 90s FIA GT1 events, earilest possible start would be the Sunday event, latest would be the Monday event,

But there is absolutely no way I could start a race that late unless it was my day off,

Confirming my entry (if allowed) with the Audi R10 stealth (875kg 542hp). BTW Dave, to make it easier with the room 'spec check', you can allow the power to be 2hp above the value of 10. So instead of saying 540hp, just say 542hp, that way it comes out to be equal to what the online rooms allow you to give 👍

I'm hesitant on stealth edition cars Seth, not everyone has them, and that makes them unfair, I'd rather not allow it,

Last edited:
Interested in this as its very similar to a previous PURE series; CALM. What tires would you be running? Light damage or heavy? Also I would personally shorten the track list by a margin, keeps it a lot more realistic and half the tracks will be awful with mixed classed racing.

Tires will be racing soft, most likely, and yes the circuits will be slimmed but I'm not sure which ones yet,

I've been driving a lot of GT cars, but now that I have a expensive wheel I wouldn't mind trying out a prototype. Hopefully I can control those cars now with the CSW. Ill sign up for any pre testing that is needed?

I've been fiddling with the Audi, found a nice little setup. It doesn't work with the regular R10 though. Around Nurburgring GP/F, I've been in the 1:48's with the R10 stealth at 542hp/875kg. Same times with the 908 at 532hp 930kg. Peugeot is pretty quick. If I can get more comfortable with the R10 it will be faster though. But not much. I know the Bentley will be in the 1:47's easily.

Great to have Joe on board,

I guess if your happy to be slower Seth, We can allow it,

Back