What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
I'd been wanting to try Wendy's breakfast menu for a bit and today had a few minutes to swing by. I got their seasoned potatoes and a sausage biscuit.

2036_small_US_en.png

2032_small_US_en.png

The potatoes were average. Not bad but not amazing.

The sausage biscuit, on the other hand... hard pass. It tasted like they just mixed sausage seasoning with their hamburger meat.

Made a sausage and onion pizza and managed to burn my crust edges. I used a mix of cheeses and seasonings.

View attachment 1341825

Turned out good, looked better in person.

Also, I baked some oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies for work. I used browned butter to make them a bit richer.

View attachment 1341826
I think I gained another five pounds just looking at these pics.

I think I gained another five pounds just looking at these pics.
Yeah, it certainly isn’t food fit for any kind of diet lol, but in defense, the cookies are for coworkers… at least in I’m saying that now :sly:

I did make a previous batch a week ago which I have to my sibling and their friends. They turned out better than what’s here.

IMG_9254.jpeg

(+2.5 lbs) lol

Last edited:
I'm having some coffee atm but it feels like whenever I make it at home - despite it being Dunkin' brand - it doesn't get me going the same way as if I actually went to a Dunkin, or even if I got a Pikes Place from Starbucks. Maybe they both put in more sugar?

Had a hotpot for dinner.
Still loving the locality of the restaurant but still getting tame “white guy” strength pot.
I think they think they’ll scare me off with too much heat.
Wife had same pot and hers was perfectly insane amounts of chilli.

Had a hotpot for dinner.
Still loving the locality of the restaurant but still getting tame “white guy” strength pot.
Have her order for you.

My home made Chicken Broth. Contains chicken, potato, onion, celery, carrot, spinach, and a bunch of other stuff, including two Trinidad Scorpions...

IMG_20240331_163826_edit_35507646033122.jpg

The two 'Scorpions are split across about 5 litres of the broth though, it's above average spicy, but the flavour the superhots bring is so much better than making it average hot using 5 times as many average chillis.

TB
Have her order for you.
I did. Next time I’ll tell them to stop messing around.
My home made Chicken Broth. Contains chicken, potato, onion, celery, carrot, spinach, and a bunch of other stuff, including two Trinidad Scorpions...

View attachment 1342001

The two 'Scorpions are split across about 5 litres of the broth though, it's above average spicy, but the flavour the superhots bring is so much better than making it average hot using 5 times as many average chillis.
Could you get a job at my local hotpot restaurant, please?

I’m quite a fan of the Carolina Reapers, even if it’s only for masochism. The best tasting chillis, in my opinion, are habaneros.

I haven't had one of these since I lived in Kentucky 14 years ago. They don’t really sell them anywhere that I’ve seen in North Carolina. Found this one in Virginia.
IMG_0109.jpeg

Like most Boomers, my dad is a very skilled tradesman. He decided to sand-bird from my parents house that is getting 8” of snow as we speak, to help me build out a closet for my wife.

His reward:

IMG_4419.jpeg

Some 🏄 and 🐄

I’ve always been a 1-pan kinda guy. Better flavor that way 😎

Last edited:
Had a hotpot for dinner.
Stouffer's has a great selection of home-cooked meals or vegetables. They have Salisbury steak as one choice.

Back