What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
You might appreciate these guys I just posted too, almost a bit of a similar vibe with vocals.

I was halfway through listening to it when I got the alert, great stuff!

I have to listen to the songs other people post in here more often, discovered how awesome Dream Theater was thanks to @Murcie_LP640.

I was halfway through listening to it when I got the alert, great stuff!

I have to listen to the songs other people post in here more often, discovered how awesome Dream Theater was thanks to @Murcie_LP640.

I actually grew up with listening to Dream Theater from my dad back in the day, oddly enough. Been awhile though.

And now for another great band. (Might I add I have discovered so much awesome thanks to Audiotree Live.)

OMG, Is this the Pink World guy?

Edit: Thanks @TexRex, I bought this album on vinyl out of the bargain bin when I was a kid, because I liked the cover. Loved it!

This album is an excellent example of a great rock opera.

Last edited:
OMG, Is this the Pink World guy?

Edit: Thanks @TexRex, I bought this album on vinyl out of the bargain bin when I was a kid, because I liked the cover. Loved it!

This album is an excellent example of a great rock opera.

One in the same, and he even recorded an album with Rainbow as well as performing on two of their world tours. I posted Pink World (single) in the 'Rate The Song Above You' thread recently as well. I've always loved his voice and he did a lot of stuff that was pretty ground-breaking (and some that sounded suspiciously like Pink Floyd), though it's a shame some of it was a nod toward antisemitism.

Note: I have the album posted above as vinyl, cassette, laser disc, minidisc, and CD. ;)

I actually grew up with listening to Dream Theater from my dad back in the day, oddly enough. Been awhile though.

And now for another great band. (Might I add I have discovered so much awesome thanks to Audiotree Live.)

What did you do to me...

Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir

Love the instrumental... lyrics are a bit disturbing... like most Rammstein songs :P

I swear every guy who loves Rammstein, yet doesn't understand German, has probably used that title to get a girl.

Back