• Total voters

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
What Internet browser do you use?

Having just swtiched to firefox, and knowing so many people with it, i was wondering what the figures are like now. My guess is IE wont be as dominante as it used to be.

IE. Used to be Netscape, before we upgraded to XP. I don't know enough about computers, plus I'm too lazy and don't really care enough, to want to change it. I just go with whatever happens to work.

Goes without saying, firefox.

I was thinking of making this the other day, but i thought, "Nah, must have been done before" :D.

Jon.
Goes without saying, firefox.

I was thinking of making this the other day, but i thought, "Nah, must have been done before" :D.

I did search, but found nothing. In fact i wanted a poll that was done a while ago to compare.

Anyway it seems Firefox is definetly very popular now 👍

I agree it is very nice.

I've been intimidated by Opera for a long time, and I always wanted to test it. I've been reading alot about it but never tried it. Seeing the version 8, it kills me alot more than before, but I think I'll need to wait again to see a better product. Mozilla Firefox kills any competition right now, it just owns...

Firefox.

Funny how 90% of internet users use IE really isn't it. Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that 90% of them have it forced on them with Windows and don't know there are such things as alternatives.

Ive used firefox for a while now, someone reccomended it, cant remember who. But im not entirely sure why though, lol. Anyone care to fill me in on why its so much better?

Randymcchickenf
Ive used firefox for a while now, someone reccomended it, cant remember who. But im not entirely sure why though, lol. Anyone care to fill me in on why its so much better?

Light and much faster than IE. You dont get spywares or viruses unless if you install or download something. Firefox is customizable to your needs, it uses tab browsing, download manager, security options, etc...

MachOne
Ewww....who uses Nutscrape?

And Internet Exploder still? Sheesh.

Firefox all the way baby!

For some people, IE is more stable (people using older systems). As for netscape, i don't know. I only ever used netscape once, and that was just because every single other browser wouldn't work (this was on a slowly melting toshiba).

I'm still an IE user. My wife has firefox, as well as the Sis-in-law. I'm a bit more careful about what gets downloaded. They aren't, hence their use of firefox.

Continual and consitent use = familiarity.

Still using IE. My father doesn't know how to use firefox, so I stick to IE.

So far I'm the only person who uses Safari. I still have Firefox on my Mac, but I find Safari consistently loads pages faster.

Eh, I wasn't trying to be funny. No, really, seriously. It took me some time to learn my father how to use IE (very limited). If I suddenly told him I was going to use another explorer, he would freak out. It would take too much time to get him to know firefox (and myself included).

:looks up safari: :shudders: Mac... oh that...

:odd: How do you guys need to "know how to use FF"?? it's a friggin browser!?

Back