What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,879 comments
I tried three different cars at the Neo-Classic race at Fuji, but could only manage 2nd place - good enough to complete the challenge, but nowhere near a win. I tried the McLaren F1 BMW, the CLK Merc and the 787B - and only the latter was good enough for a podium. I was using it stock, and it understeers pretty badly, so badly that I ran so wide that I almost hit the barrier at Spoon Curve, which isn't even at Fuji.

I have won the race before, but I don't recall in which car - I think I got lucky with the weather the last time, but in each case recently it has stayed dry enough for slicks for the whole race, and I couldn't get anywhere near the leader.
Praiano's 800 PP tunes work pretty well. He doesn't have a specific Fuji one, but the only thing I had to change for either the Porsche 962 C or the Mazda 787B was the gearing, though I play on normal difficulty and am a normal driver.

LeMans wtc700 in a Mitsubishi GTO, tuned to 700pp, not a car I've used in an endurance race before.
Three laps to start on FM4 cooked out the front tyres by the middle of lap3. Stop for fuel and tyres and then onto two x 2laps FM1. Caught the leaders end of lap1, down to third as I pitted but shortly back into the lead down the mulsane straight. A winning time of about 32mins, nearest company 80seconds behind.
A dry race, some overcast but not a spot on track.
825k banked, 3* ticket = 5k.
Will possibly do some more later.

kjb
Got another Bugatti invite 🙄🙄 from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎫

I had another invite earlier in the week, I'm not a fan of the Veyron, 1 is enough surely.

Another half hour blast, Sardinia this time round, Lexus RCF, 9 laps and 6 laps all but lapped everyone (Fraga was just Infront of me although a lap down on lap 15) just one incident early on when I ended up sticking the power on a bit briskly on one of the 90degree lefts as the tyres unload ended up pointing the wrong way which was embarrassing.

Last edited:
I had another invite earlier in the week, I'm not a fan of the Veyron, 1 is enough surely.
I have 2 which I’m cool with but it seems like I get so many Bugatti invites I have permanent access to them 😁

Okay then...that is where my Bugatti Invitation ends up! Like when the USPS sends my mail to the wrong post office...:grumpy:
I wish I could gift someone my extra invites. I seem to be on a rotation of invites. Next one I get will be either Aston Martin, Pagani or Lamborghini. I have only gotten Ferrari, Porsche, and once not including when everyone got all of the invites.

Today I sold a bunch of cars, some duplicates some cars I didn't like.

Bought a Corvette C1 from the LCD and completed the Porsche Magic Lap mission in the Sun Also Rises set of missions.

Only the 24 minutes of LeMans left.

20829682751888519.jpg

Took the Delorean, created a livery based on Racing Spirit of LeMan Aston, tuned to 800pp and went round Sardegna WTC800

Last edited:
I knew the chances of rain at the Spa C Daily race were very good so, prior to the race I practiced on IMs in the rain.

Of course I forgot to change tires and started the race with IMs in the first 5 (and only) dry laps, they were pretty bad by lap 5... followed by 15 laps of hard rain in full wets. But, I finished.

Attachments

• IMG_9869.jpeg
    IMG_9869.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I started the day with 2,000,000 Cr. for getting 🥇 at the Sardegna TT - by 0.007s 😅

I then bought the Toyota GT-One (obviously), a steal at 2,500,000 Cr., and then the two remaining Ferraris I needed (the Enzo and the FXX-K) using my Ferrari invite, plus the Urus (in Rosso Mars, of course!) and Audi R8 - bringing my spend this morning to around 9.5 million Cr.

I also picked up the Jaguar D-Type from the Menus, a very pleasant surprise - a free car worth 6 million. So that's 15.5 million in cars in about 5 minutes, and that has taken my collector points to over 400,000 :cool:

I took the GT-One out around LM for a spin, and will try the Fuji TT with it later. Meanwhile I'd better get to work.

Homer Simpson Work GIF

Last edited:
Bought the Toyota GT one and Jaguar xjr 9 too and Audi R8, and then the Jaguar menu book gave me the D type too woohoo, and doing some more races then get the Lamborghini urus then Friday tomorrow so can do my weekly races 🥳

Unfortunately I have to work on "emotional support points" this week by taking the wife on a vacation to Florida so no racing until I return home Friday night. I can't wait to get home because the Weekly races and TT events look fun.

I can respect that have to get those emotional support points from the wife. They come in handy when you do something dumb. Just speaking from experience 🤣 :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, @Timm Sheehan.

On the GTP account, the first thing I did was take delivery of a third Jaguar D-type for completing the new Jaguar Extra Menu. I could have sold it for well over 3,000,000 Cr., but hanging onto it allows me to keep a garage queen, a stock driver and a tuned driver.

Before spending on the new cars, I took my pittance of 250,000 Cr. from the expired time trial because I couldn't get the Dino around Sardegna fast enough to get the usual silver. As the Toyota GT-One was shockingly cheap, I was able to buy 2 so I could have both a garage queen and a driver. In addition to the new cars, I also got a second Jaguar XJR-9 so I can drive one around in stock form.

I didn't burn either of the GT-Ones at the new time trial, instead renting a mule. I set a marginal-silver time of 1:35.2, then collected my 4-star workout Wheel of Despair and its low-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

As the new European Clubman Cup event at Blue Moon Bay is slated to be one of the Weekly Challenges tomorrow (thanks for setting one of your consoles to UTC+13 @Famine), and I already have my workout Wheel of Despair, I focused on the other 2 new events. The new Audi R8 V10 seemed to fit the bill at the High Speed Ring Schwarzwald league, so I tried it. The back end really wants to come out at the limit, though I had just enough control to keep it off the wall. Fortunately, the AI still doesn't know how to drive HSR in either direction, so 6:28 was good enough for a 6.2-second win over the other R8 V10. The 97,500 Cr. for the clean win puts this in the high non-grindy tier.

I overdid the Sarthe WTC 900 a bit, first by using a stock Porsche 962 C, then by choosing RS tires on my lap-6 pit stop, as there was no rain (though it threatened on laps 3-4). The 37:15 time beat the Toyota GT-One to the line by 40 seconds, the Lexus RC F GT500 by 1:21 and the 2016 Nissan GT-R GT500 and 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR by 1:41. With the CRB, it's worth about 950,000 Cr./hour, which if memory serves is a bit better than the other WTC 900 races but well off the Grindy Four.

On the Plus account, in addition to the new cars and the Extra Menu Jaguar D-type (hung onto for tuning purposes), I bought a 1962 Ferrari GTO, knocking down the number of cars I need for a complete garage by a third and dropping my bank account under 4,000,000 Cr.

To start to get that back, I once again ignored the new European Clubman Cup event as I plan on doing that tomorrow as part of the Weekly Challenges and instead decided to overpower the High Speed Ring Schwarzwald League with the BMW M3 GT. Overpowered it is, as it took just under 6:07 to stomp the field.

As I mildly overpowered the Sarthe WTC 900 on the GTP account, I decided to play it straight and use the 2016 Nissan GT-R GT500. It took a few tries on a mostly-sunny track with no hint of rain, but a daring lap-9 pass going into the Ford Chicane got me a clean 4.1-second win over the GT-One in 37:44.

Of ****ing COURSE I got a 3-star Wheel of Despair out of it. Of ****ing COURSE I got not even 5,000 Cr., but an almost-completely worthless computer.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, @Timm Sheehan.

On the GTP account, the first thing I did was take delivery of a third Jaguar D-type for completing the new Jaguar Extra Menu. I could have sold it for well over 3,000,000 Cr., but hanging onto it allows me to keep a garage queen, a stock driver and a tuned driver.

Before spending on the new cars, I took my pittance of 250,000 Cr. from the expired time trial because I couldn't get the Dino around Sardegna fast enough to get the usual silver. As the Toyota GT-One was shockingly cheap, I was able to buy 2 so I could have both a garage queen and a driver. In addition to the new cars, I also got a second Jaguar XJR-9 so I can drive one around in stock form.

I didn't burn either of the GT-Ones at the new time trial, instead renting a mule. I set a marginal-silver time of 1:35.2, then collected my 4-star workout Wheel of Despair and its low-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

As the new European Clubman Cup event at Blue Moon Bay is slated to be one of the Weekly Challenges tomorrow (thanks for setting one of your consoles to UTC+13 @Famine), and I already have my workout Wheel of Despair, I focused on the other 2 new events. The new Audi R8 V10 seemed to fit the bill at the High Speed Ring Schwarzwald league, so I tried it. The back end really wants to come out at the limit, though I had just enough control to keep it off the wall. Fortunately, the AI still doesn't know how to drive HSR in either direction, so 6:28 was good enough for a 6.2-second win over the other R8 V10. The 97,500 Cr. for the clean win puts this in the high non-grindy tier.

I overdid the Sarthe WTC 900 a bit, first by using a stock Porsche 962 C, then by choosing RS tires on my lap-6 pit stop, as there was no rain (though it threatened on laps 3-4). The 37:15 time beat the Toyota GT-One to the line by 40 seconds, the Lexus RC F GT500 by 1:21 and the 2016 Nissan GT-R GT500 and 1997 BMW McLaren F1 GTR by 1:41. With the CRB, it's worth about 950,000 Cr./hour, which if memory serves is a bit better than the other WTC 900 races but well off the Grindy Four.

On the Plus account, in addition to the new cars and the Extra Menu Jaguar D-type (hung onto for tuning purposes), I bought a 1962 Ferrari GTO, knocking down the number of cars I need for a complete garage by a third and dropping my bank account under 4,000,000 Cr.

To start to get that back, I once again ignored the new European Clubman Cup event as I plan on doing that tomorrow as part of the Weekly Challenges and instead decided to overpower the High Speed Ring Schwarzwald League with the BMW M3 GT. Overpowered it is, as it took just under 6:07 to stomp the field.

As I mildly overpowered the Sarthe WTC 900 on the GTP account, I decided to play it straight and use the 2016 Nissan GT-R GT500. It took a few tries on a mostly-sunny track with no hint of rain, but a daring lap-9 pass going into the Ford Chicane got me a clean 4.1-second win over the GT-One in 37:44.

Of ****ing COURSE I got a 3-star Wheel of Despair out of it. Of ****ing COURSE I got not even 5,000 Cr., but an almost-completely worthless computer.
... was obviously quite a long day for you. 😅
I am already looking forward to start the Ps5 in about an hour to have a look at the news 🤗

3.5 hours before the new events become available I've bought a GTOne, a Uras and an R8. Took the GTOne out on the time trial and banked a bronze lap time on my second lap. (Why the punishing BoP adjustments for a stock standard car?)
Went to Sardinia and banked 825k, 4* ticket = 30k, 250k from the Dino TT.
Got a DType from Luca.
Repainted the GTOne in Martini stripes.

Took the ‘07 R8 to several career events to get reacquainted before getting the V10 R8. Didn’t actually buy it though.

Got the D-Type Jag in the Café and then took it to Goodwood and ran 15 laps in Time Trial.

Did the new Euro 600 races and revisited the 600pp race at Nord and got paid out a living wage finally.

Did some other misc Euro career events.

Golded the 2X TT at Daytona.

-Did the Toyota TS020 time trial on Fuji Speedway.
-Bought the Lamborghini Urus, drove it around the Nurburgring and Catalunya, then sold it.
-Bought the Audi R8 2016 and took it to Bathurst. I then added all the mechanical upgrades and took it to Spa. After that I equipped the widebody and some aero parts to improve driveability and went to the Red Bull Ring.

Busy busy week trying to please the relatives staying at ours. So busy i missed finishing last weeks weeklys and missed 2 or 3 days of daily mileage rewards... Todsy i got a parts ticket for a toyota sfr crank and about 10k. Progress is slow

Also once i realised im gonna need to buy the legendary jag...
Im about 2.5 mill short and in a hurry to get it

Last edited:
I downloaded the update. I bought 4 GTones, 2 Urus, 1 R8 and MR2 because I like the Purple Mica. Got the 54 Jag from the extra menu. I took changed the rims on one GTOne and got ballast and power restrictor and some wets. I took it LeMans for the 700 & 900 races there. I got about 7 laps on FM3 on a dry race in the 700 though I had to turn it to FM6 for the last lap. I got 8 laps on the 900 race. I enjoyed both races a lot. I know the 900 race doesn't pay as much the 700 race but I think I enjoy it more because it will allow me to take a variety of cars to that race. I think they will adjust the CRB eventually like they did with some of the other races. Got 10k cr from a 3 🌟 🎫

Did blue moon circuit in the Urus, wearing sport softs, won by 9 seconds clean race. 6* parts ticket cam shaft for a Subaru BRZ (poo). Blue moon infield is an odd race due to the change between banked oval and flat and twisty circuit.
Put dirt tyres on the Urus for fisherman's ranch, not a circuit I'm keen on swapped lots of paint with a mid running orange Urus, pretty sure he would have banged into a barrier once or twice whilst we went places only one car really should go at one time, but edged into the lead towards the end of lap 2, won by 3 seconds.
Deep forest hypercar race, took the Aston Martin Valkyrie out for a blast, racing car for the roads. I'm impressed with the way this thing changes velocities, pretty sure it's in stock format, clean race, won by 22 seconds. 220mph on the back straight just before hauling in for the progressive left. 150k for 3rd event and a 5* ticket for daily wheel= 500k (hurrah).

Did the weeklys. I really love this format, which motivates me to do races I would otherwise never choose. Thanks PD 👍🏻

I also spent a little bit of time with the Fuji TT. It was time to prove something.
We feel like our Titans captain is wasting too much time on TTs instead of organizing our lobby events 24/7.
It was time to prove that he can never achieve glory and honour with his new TT friends.
Every single titan can do this!
1000010125.jpg

@Pesselles: Please cut the crap and come back to us! 😘

Cheers M

This post was kindly sponsored by @smoothbore12

Last edited:
Did the weeklys. I really love this format, which motivates me to do races I would otherwise never choose. Thanks PD 👍🏻

I also spent a little bit of time with the Fuji TT. It was time to prove something.
We feel like our Titans captain is wasting too much time on TTs instead of organizing our lobby events 24/7.
It was time to prove that he can never achieve glory and honour with his new TT friends.
View attachment 1341398

Cheers M

Ohh come on Martin, didn't we said that before ?

@Pesselles was attracted from the glory and the lights of Hollywood.
He want to leave his own Star in the Hollywood boulevard 😂 .

We can't " blame " him , is young ,is fresh, and as every kid he likes the glitter 🤩
200w (21).gif

Last edited:

View attachment 1341398

Cheers M

Ohh come on Martin, didn't we said that before ?

@Pesselles was attracted from the glory and the lights of Hollywood.
He want to leave his own Star in the Hollywood boulevard 😂 .

We can't " blame " him , is young ,is fresh, and as every kid he likes the glitter 🤩
View attachment 1341407

THESE MESSAGES ARE.....INFAMOUS !!! :guilty::drool: but congrats Martin because 1:33.5 is awesome!!

Right after the Weelkys (not a single CRB in 5 races :lol:), I did less than 15 laps at Fuji but hard to find the good rythm with the GT One. Mostly in 1:34.8xx and only one 1:34.2xx (the 3rd sector is killing me). No optimal in 1:33 for now.
I need to train and practice more, much more.

No time to do a single lap at Tsukuba since 2 or 3 days :rolleyes: while the Team Traitors is training all day long... :irked:

Not a lot of work assigned today, so I might hop on to do some daily races.

Need to make some space for the update, so I'm moving some smaller games to the SSD.

Going to make some coffee first. Picture unrelated.

Seems to be taking a while... Switching to World of Outlaws in the meantime.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back