What is a good time for the R32 TC?

Shells N Cheese

(Banned)
United States
United States
Shells_En_Cheese
Not sure what a good time is for this car, not many people seem to tune it so nobody else really knows either, the best I got so far with a quick tune is 9.416, is this good or is this bad?

Not sure what a good time is for this car, not many people seem to tune it so nobody else really knows either, the best I got so far with a quick tune is 9.416, is this good or is this bad?

That's about right just more time invest on it it will go quicker.

Got it bsl in auto down to 9.415 but i think time launch wont make a difference, but i maybe wrong .. nice time by the way

Yeah, timed launch really wont vary that much, also auto and manual seem to be exactly the same too, I didn't notice any difference after trying them both. Great time to you as well :) love this car, wish more people would tune it so I could run them sometime.

Got it bsl in auto down to 9.415 but i think time launch wont make a difference, but i maybe wrong .. nice time by the way

The R33 TC time launch makes .001 of a difference like come on. We do all this work to get the perfect RPM and it only gives you .001 faster.

The R33 TC time launch makes .001 of a difference like come on. We do all this work to get the perfect RPM and it only gives you .001 faster.

That, combined with perfect shifting points could make up 0.002 seconds which is the difference between a WR and 2nd or 3rd place on the leaderboards though ^^

Edit: Andrews thread has him with a 9.409 - he's generally very close to most top times so I'd guess a top r32 Tc time could be anywhere from 9.400 to 9.409?

Last edited:
That, combined with perfect shifting points could make up 0.002 seconds which is the difference between a WR and 2nd or 3rd place on the leaderboards though ^^

Edit: Andrews thread has him with a 9.409 - he's generally very close to most top times so I'd guess a top r32 Tc time could be anywhere from 9.400 to 9.409?

This is very true, but was this on the most recent update of the game or was it on an older update, cars seem to be slightly slower now then they were on the last patch. I'm going to aim for 9.409, I'm happy with 9.416 but I was kind of lazy on this car, didn't really put more than a few minutes into it, easy car to tune but it's really fun when it comes to racing Cobra's, that Cobra's pull is nasty on the R32 TC.

Most 4wd times were virtually unchanged with 2.08 unless it was tuned with aero, and most didn't use or need aero for them.

This is very true, but was this on the most recent update of the game or was it on an older update, cars seem to be slightly slower now then they were on the last patch. I'm going to aim for 9.409, I'm happy with 9.416 but I was kind of lazy on this car, didn't really put more than a few minutes into it, easy car to tune but it's really fun when it comes to racing Cobra's, that Cobra's pull is nasty on the R32 TC.

On some cases they were actually faster on the newer patches... coincidentally, moreso with the tcs... For example the 2.08 leaderboards has the top r35 Tc time as 8.773 and the top r34 Tc time as 9.052. Now the top r35 tcs are 8.766 and the top r34 tcs run 9.044, etc

I think 4wd cars with non removable aero got quicker because I think they increased both extremes of the aerodynamics effects....minimum downforce became less with the update and max downforce became more, my Audi HPA TT became .010 quicker with 0 change to the tune on minimum downforce settings.

You mean the 2.04 board Kraig ? 2.08 is the one that made them faster.

Ok just got it to stretch some gears, managed a 9.405 that was with time launch took 1 out of 20 tries to catch the revs, its not hard but time consuming and perseverance what you need to have .

Ok just got it to stretch some gears, managed a 9.405 that was with time launch took 1 out of 20 tries to catch the revs, its not hard but time consuming and perseverance what you need to have .

Nice time, I'm going to put some time into it in a few days, I have a few more finals this week and then I can finally take a break from this campus and get back to tuning.

I think 4wd cars with non removable aero got quicker because I think they increased both extremes of the aerodynamics effects....minimum downforce became less with the update and max downforce became more, my Audi HPA TT became .010 quicker with 0 change to the tune on minimum downforce settings.

You mean the 2.04 board Kraig ? 2.08 is the one that made them faster.

The one mad max maintained - yeah you are probs right... From summer 2012...

Back