What is srf

• Thread starter cj10
  • 173 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MNP
Complacency and ineffectiveness, you get complacent when your tune is close enough to their times, because you took their base and couldn't make it any faster so you give up and move on. The ineffectiveness of your abilities because you never learnt for yourself, putting in the hard yards to learn what does what and why. Pioneers are that, most are not...

I sent bee a message after seeing most of you trash talk him down(even after he spanked your times, mind you) and asked if he'd like another capable 'INDIVIDUAL' to work on tunes with instead of going solo. He came to me and said we should start a team, but to be frankly honest I knew he had one top car, at which time I already had at 2 cars faster than the times in the LB thread here and many others not even listed. Then when I killed him off the tree because it don't matter if your tune is .1xx faster if i get .2xx worth of lag/tree advantage, I thought maybe he wasn't what he was crackin himself up to be since GTR tunes are posted all over the web.

I've seen him once or twice since then, he knows I get better reactions from less lag and it frustrates him, unlike myself having grown used to it(going from Forza 2 with no measuring of times to know who could do what and running in American rooms because I was one of only two decent aussies to having multiple number 1 records on Forza 3 that stood for months and some still standing to this day) I could care less if I get tree'd because I know it's usually lag more than reaction. Shame most of you tried to hide it under 'treeing people hardeeharhar' instead of explaining to people in the first place that if their net didn't cut it, they could have faster cars and still never win...End of story. But ignorant people will be ignorant I guess.

I personally didn't trash talk Beetwo, so I suggest you thoroughly review your facts before you use your fingers propelled by your brain to type nonsensical and redundant drabble.

And you got records on Forza 3? You need a trophy! Because we all know that if you have a record in a video game, you will go far in life.

MNP
You lurked? I helped build it buddy, and if things go to plan you'll soon see that but what do i care you just told me where you started, about midway through my stint that was.

Please tell me GTV is an Alfa, please do. Ummmmm 2 years right? so 2010 yeh? hmmm that's less than half buddy.

What are you trying to prove here? Make a valid point or go away, don't go on personal attacks when you have no idea about the people on the other side of your screen...

OOOOO Big whoop. I started GT5 when it launched, and I've been tuning since GT4. You don't know me, or anything about me so don't even pretend like you do. Good day sir.

That's the issue mate, your abilities other than those you have now(Got any top LB cars?) are not known or have any rep, I've kept myself secret for my own reasons, but if time comes you'll see that being around so long and still not even challenging the top dogs, mate, MAAAAAATE.(Aussies will understand that last bit).

RLD
What are you trying to prove here? Make a valid point or go away, don't go on personal attacks when you have no idea about the people on the other side of your screen...

I've got plenty of knowledge on most here pal, you got it backwards. People flash their mediocre times all over the place, all the while the real tuners keeping their aces up their sleeves. I've sat back and watched most ask this and that of Karo and others, it's what you don't know about me that matters pal. There's plenty.

Last edited:
MNP
That's the issue mate, your abilities other than those you have now(Got any top LB cars?) are not known or have any rep, I've kept myself secret for my own reasons, but if time comes you'll see that being around so long and still not even challenging the top dogs, mate, MAAAAAATE.(Aussies will understand that last bit).

I have no rep? Do you even know who you are talking to? You need to get your head out of your ass and figure yourself out. Like now.

I'm putting an end to this.

Slashfan
I have no rep? Do you even know who you are talking to? You need to get your head out of your ass and figure yourself out. Like now.

I'm putting an end to this.

If he keeps on replying to you, he obviously has nothing better to do.

Guys, lets take fest0r's advice and stop. We can't help...

Edit- oh my gosh, MNP doesn't know who RLD is? Mr. MNP, you just summoned a death wish...

MNP
You flash your mediocre times all over the place, all the while the real tuners keeping their aces up their sleeves. I've sat back and watched most ask this and that of Karo and others, it's what you don't know about me that matters pal. There's plenty.

Flashed my "mediocre" times? The last time I uploaded my times was 2 months ago :lol: and they were all 1st place when uploaded. After all the photo-shopping and SRF drama, I was finished and only played online. I never brag even though I can back it up most of the time. I played this game for fun, not to prove something like most people.

No one likes you here, move along...

If that's the case then show us your times or shut your damn mouth because no wants to hear or cares how much better you think you are than everyone else.

Every car you have is beaten on the LB from my quick flick through it, the top dogs always come back with more after they've been beat if there is room for it. You may have skills and whatnot, your rep has nothing to do with it, sucking up to people can work wonders for rep, I could have come in here, been all fake and told you I was slow, then suddenly got quick and claimed rep off that, I could claim rep from running other peoples' tunes too. Simple fact is I don't suck up, I dont gang up on people, I dont ask for tunes, I don't ask for help with tuning and I definitely don't act like a tool because 5 other slow people that can't top the LB's either follow me because i'm slighlty faster online mainly because my internet is better/faster and get the majority of the trees so they think i know my stuff.

MNP
Every car you have is beaten on the LB from my quick flick through it, the top dogs always come back with more after they've been beat if there is room for it. You may have skills and whatnot, your rep has nothing to do with it, sucking up to people can work wonders for rep, I could have come in here, been all fake and told you I was slow, then suddenly got quick and claimed rep off that, I could claim rep from running other peoples' tunes too. Simple fact is I don't suck up, I dont gang up on people, I dont ask for tunes, I don't ask for help with tuning and I definitely don't act like a tool because 5 other slow people that can't top the LB's either follow me because i'm slighlty faster online mainly because my internet is better/faster and get the majority of the trees.

And neither does 99% of everyone that joins GTP.

MNP
Simple fact is I don't suck up, I dont gang up on people, I dont ask for tunes, I don't ask for help with tuning and I definitely don't act like a tool

Oh the irony....

He doesn't know when to stop.

And I hope you know that most of the times on the LB's are not the fastest times out of anyone, they are just there to get slots for them....Most, including myself, are WAY faster than what's on there.

Read the rest of the sentence, then put your english classes to some use, clearly you have to take things out of context to see it your way. By the way aren't you DLR?

Well im going to go practice my 'phantom launching' which seems just like my real B&M launch kit out of my old effy, maybe you should read up on the different types of launch control fellas so you're not labelled generation Z for only knowing about things put into cars afetr 2010....

So... Let them ask dude why do you care so much? It's up to me if I wanna help that person or not. Either way sooner or later there Gona get the hang of it just like how we all did. It's the whole point of this community... Everyone's different. If there asking abilities are bothering you, hey, no ones forcing you to stay here. Just leave dude.

MNP
Well im going to go practice my 'phantom launching' which seems just like my real B&M launch kit out of my old effy, maybe you should read up on the different types of launch control fellas so you're not labelled generation Z for only knowing about things put into cars afetr 2010....

You misspelled "after", HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? I thought you were big into cars...

Defined by Wikipedia, Launch Control is, "The software that drives the accelerator according to engine specifications to make the car accelerate smoothly and as fast as possible, avoiding spinning of the drive wheels, engine failure due to over-revving, and clutch and gearbox problems. This feature is only available at the start of the race, when the car is stopped in the starting grid. After the car is running at a certain speed, the software is disabled."

Hmm... NOPE I don't recall this ever being in GT5...

Please stop telling me to leave, that's actually against TOS like DLR/RLD re-registering after being banned like not even a week before. Yes I know lots of times up there are not the best, because I matched most of them within a day. But what I will say is they were faster than you when I matched them and it's only from people handing down tricks that really make most faster... Can easily go back through the LB thread and find posts were you congratulating people and wishing your times were as fast...

http://bmracing.com/?wpsc-product=launch-control-with-installation-kit

OH WAIT! They stole that out of an R35 in the 70's when ECU's in cars never existed right?

MNP
Please stop telling me to leave, that's actually against TOS like DLR/RLD re-registering after being banned like not even a week before. Yes I know lots of times up there are not the best, because I matched most of them within a day. But what I will say is they were faster than you when I matched them and it's only from people handing down tricks that really make most faster... Can easily go back through the LB thread and find posts were you congratulating people and wishing your times were as fast...

http://bmracing.com/?wpsc-product=launch-control-with-installation-kit

OH WAIT! They stole that out of an R35 in the 70's when ECU's in cars never existed right?

If your so fast, prove it? You haven't yet, so I'm calling BS until you do.

EDIT:

I hope this gets locked soon, this is bull.

Last edited:
Come race in some aussie rooms, why do you never venture into fast rooms from other countries? Your net not up to it? You think the magic tree might get you because lag doesn't make the biggest difference right, so it must be magic. Yeah didn't think you would, explains why you've probably never stepped into the rooms i'm in. funny how the 3K Aussies have stepped up and can beat you sometimes no matter the ghost huh, averages mate. Why is it bull? Because your running out of excuses for phantom clutches and magic trees/lag doesn't exist, or because after all my educated well informed factually proven all you have left is petty insults? Well you know what! SHAME ON YOU DERRYN!

Equivalent of your posse of followers

[Youtube]20ol3qPnU4o[/Youtube]

A laugh for Cheah too.
I'm half yalla bro bankstown born n raised HABIBI!!!!!

It's not the quantity, it's the quality, remember that, pass it on, hand it down, whatever you do with priceless advice.

Last edited:
Slashfan
If your so fast, prove it? You haven't yet, so I'm calling BS until you do.

EDIT:

I hope this gets locked soon, this is bull.

Yes can someone lock this thread?!

MNP
Come race in some aussie rooms, why do you never venture into fast rooms from other countries? Your net not up to it? You think the magic tree might get you because lag doesn't make the biggest difference right, so it must be magic. Yeah didn't think you would, explains why you've probably never stepped into the rooms i'm in. funny how the 3K Aussies have stepped up and can beat you sometimes no matter the ghost huh, averages mate. Why is it bull? Because your running out of excuses for phantom clutches and magic trees/lag doesn't exist, or because after all my educated well informed factually proven all you have left is petty insults? Well you know what! SHAME ON YOU DERRYN!

Why do I have to join a room when you could just post a picture of your times? Dude I hope you know much retared you've sounded all day. Everyone is aware of it. What a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back