What to buy with 10,000,000 Cr

dannyrocker97
So i just made my first 10,000,000 cr. I have no idea what to get. I want to get good cars i can use for races and online or just any good car. I don't want to buy 2 cars that are 5,000,000 cr. I wanna buy a variety of cars. Good Cars. Can this awesome community help me?? Thanks.

well i dont wanna blow it all out on 1 car but i am interested in the 787b so i am going to buy that but i dont know what else to get i already have the ferrari 558b 458 italia and enzo by the way.

Buy the Enzo then go race the Seasonal Ferrari LaSarthe race a bunch of times and you'll have credits up the wazoo.

What is a JCGT? and i have already bought a Mazda 787B

JGTC=Japanese Grand Touring Car, ie. the 'SOOPAH-GTs'.

I reckon you save at least 5 million credits for a Le Mans Prototype or a Group C car to appear in the UCD, provided you want to do the 24 Hours of LeMans. That, or spend some of that dough on a premium supercar, such as a Mclaren F1 or a Lamborghini. DO NOT get the Zonda R, you can win it by completing the Gran Turismo World Championship in B-spec.

VetteDawg
Buy the Enzo then go race the Seasonal Ferrari LaSarthe race a bunch of times and you'll have credits up the wazoo.

Pitracer100
+1
Just invest your money into a Enzo and make half a million every race.

They both speak the truth. 504,000 every 4 minutes. You'll soon have 20million!

im already doing that with the 458, which in my opinion is way better then a tuneed enzo

The Enzo is faster however, and if you tune it properly it is much faster than the 458. For grinding the La Sarthe event it's definately the best car to use.

F2010 sir. I know you can only go into F1 specific races but hey, you can the get that penniless trophy too ^^

Just above the first post you did in this thread.
Edit: the one above vette.
Sorry G1LLY

Agreed..............Take the enzo and do La Sarthe a bunch of times, 500k every 3 and a half minutes.

For all the enzo haters out there, it is the fastest street car Ferrari in the game, tuned or not. Every car has it's advantages/disadvantages, but overall it is on kill with a tune.

I'm sure a fully tuned enzo will spank any fully tuned Ferrari street car, especially at the drags!!!!!!!!!!!

wchamberlain
Agreed..............Take the enzo and do La Sarthe a bunch of times, 500k every 3 and a half minutes.

For all the enzo haters out there, it is the fastest street car Ferrari in the game, tuned or not. Every car has it's advantages/disadvantages, but overall it is on kill with a tune.

I'm sure a fully tuned enzo will spank any fully tuned Ferrari street car, especially at the drags!!!!!!!!!!!

The Enzo is by far the fastest around circuit de la sarthe due to its loooong straights but around a more technical circuit such as suzuka the 458 will win.

Save up another 2.5 Million and get the Ferrari F2007.

Now why would he want to blow all his cr. on 1 car that he can only use in 1 seasonal when he said: "I want to get good cars i can use for races and online or just any good car. I don't want to buy 2 cars that are 5,000,000 cr. I wanna buy a variety of cars." :)

Latest Posts

Back