What to buy with 10,000,000 Cr

Thanks for the awesome tips guys! I do have a couple of questions before i blow out my 5,000,000 cr. Can anyone give me a great Tune for the Enzo. I have already tried the ones in the tuning forum and none of them seem to handle the corners good in La Sarthe. Another question is what car will win all the classic car events in a-spec and b-spec. Also, where do i get the XANAVI NISMO Z from??? Last question is Zonda R or Ford GT Test Car (they are both in the same price range)

Thanks for the awesome tips guys! I do have a couple of questions before i blow out my 5,000,000 cr. Can anyone give me a great Tune for the Enzo. I have already tried the ones in the tuning forum and none of them seem to handle the corners good in La Sarthe. Another question is what car will win all the classic car events in a-spec and b-spec. Also, where do i get the XANAVI NISMO Z from??? Last question is Zonda R or Ford GT Test Car (they are both in the same price range)

RKMs Enzo tune did me wonders. The Xanavi Nismo Z should be in the Nissan showroom, and get the Ford GT Test Car, the Zonda is a prize car from GT World Championship B-Spec.

I would save up a little more til you have 14-15MM and keep it by for either of the Chapparals, both great cars and both available in the UCD only. Honestly later on if you want them you will be waiting a long time! So I would suggest keep that money saved now, and do some grinding to get your other LM cars and such 👍

EDIT: And make sure you check the UCD every 5 races or events so you'll never "miss" the cool stuff when it comes around.

If youdon't want to spend it all on one car then try these awesome machines:

Ferrari 458, Scuderia, Enzo
Mclaren F1
Tommy K ZZ2 (best car for the money by far)
Elise 111R (like a go cart with more power)
908 race car
ZR1 with RM
The old Camaro with RM
New Camaro with RM
Nissan R390 road car
Any of the older DTM cars (Alfa, Opel, early 90's Merc)
Any of the GT500 race cars (specifically the sc430's)
FTO JGTC race car (I think it's still in the OCD; great handling 500 PP car)

Save the money and go for the Miura at 15.000.000 cr.
Take the car in arcade mode and turn hud off. Have fun.

It's what I'm going to buy when I get home from work. I've had a pile of cash waiting to spend on the 2D or 2J but I'm becoming less and less fond of cars without a cockpit view. Miura it is for me.

Back