Which Race-type in GT5 do you hate the most?

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 64 comments

Which Race-type in GT5 do you hate the most?

• License Tests / Driving Missions

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Drift Races

Votes: 62 53.4%
  • Nasscar / Oval racing

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • WRC / Rally

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Road Circuit Racing

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Openwheel Races (F1, GP2, IRL, indy, F3000,Frenault)

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Others (?)

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
Rally if the handeling's bad
Nascar if it is implemented badly

Probably Nascar. That's the one of those I have the hardest to see myself enjoying. Might be a little fun though.

For me, i really hate driving missions like in GT5P. where you unrealistic have to past all cars in just 1 or 3 laps. and drifting!!:crazy:

I hate drifting.
Racing is not about going sideways, but going fast.
But yeah, everyone has his own preferences.

Oval of course. Nothing is more boring than that in a videogame.

I also hate drifting causa is not racing.

Drifting, but I wouldn't say not to include them. It would be best that they do have their own section of the game specially online. I would hate it if they didn't include them online and we would have to deal with all this drifters ruining the other forms of races just so they could get online. Just like what is happening right now.

HAHA damn everyone hates drifting. Honestly if I couldn't drift in GT5P I would've got bored with it and threw it away in the first week

I dislike drifting. However, That does not mean it will be the race type I hate the most.

I reckon that I will begin to hate NASCAR if a) There is more than one dedicated championship and b) If the oval circuits spread to every other race type. It's always tedious for me, going around in circles. If I get a wheel for GT5 I'm sure it will improve, but the fact I have little interest in NASCAR in real life means I will never be able to get into it.

Same as some people out there might not get into Formula One games. If you don't have an interest in it and don't understand the sport too much, you won't appreciate it when you're playing it in a video game.

Drag racing, Drift racing and Oval racing are right up there for me. But if implemented well I can have fun racing in all of them, as opposed to just being tedious pre-requisites/stepping stones to the events I actually want to compete in. An example from the past (though not of a different race type) is the lightweight K cup. I Always hated that race. If they were longer than 1-2 laps I would appreciate them far more, but the races are too short, the cars are too slow and there is only 3-5 races, always dominated by the same 1 or 2 cars. Tedious and pointless grinding. If you're going to implement race events PD, make the races longer, the championships longer, the rewards greater, and remove them as pre-requisites (i.e. make some of the events optional - I think for later events you should only need to have a number of race completions under your belt, along with some specific pre-requisites directly related to the event you are trying to enter).

I placed OPEN wheel, its bit hard to keep them on track fore couple of hours a race (endurance racing)

Also I could choose Drifting, but So far no GT game made me drift to get 100%

I don't hate anything in this game, I just prefer to do other things first. And I don't understand how Formula D isn't racing.

I don't hate anything in this game, I just prefer to do other things first. And I don't understand how Formula D isn't racing.

It isn't racing but still motorsport, it is being judged by a jury, races are won by objectively finishing first by finishing first.:)

A negative thread before we have even tried the game??

I will just be glad to get the game in my hands and be thankfull for every little bit of it!

Latest Posts

Back