White Smoke Gang !

Megamarc... Your table is on point ! I honestly did not think it would fit.

TokyoR246_zps8c33ede2.jpg

TokyoR246_2_zps2b72d557.jpg

TokyoR246_1_zpsac8f3877.jpg

Just sent it with everything you asked for ;)

As expected the chassis made it heavy so I did "weight reduction 4" :lol:
Also put in a 6 speed and reset car mileage.

Last edited:
JustDrift893
Megamarc... Your table is on point ! I honestly did not think it would fit.

Just sent it with everything you asked for ;)

As expected the chassis made it heavy so I did "weight reduction 4" :lol:
Also put in a 6 speed and reset car mileage.

Oh that looks nice..yeah the table is helpful...I need to add some exotics to it as well.

WSG I have been impressed with our performance lately, along with my new Benz tune we are only growing stronger.

Do what you do !

We are not allowed to talk about HOW on the forums so here is the link - [Link Removed]

Enjoy your Devil Z.

You're not allowed to link to a tutorial either, as that's really no different than outlining the steps involved yourself.

Yo got a sweet lfa I think its big screen ready and a happy happy birthday slick and I can't believe I made it to my 100th post yeah buddy!!! 👎:dunce:👍

Last edited:
Yo got a sweet lfa I think its big screen ready and a happy happy birthday slick and I can't believe I made it to my 100th post yeah buddy!!! 👎:dunce:👍

Thank you, Thank you.
Congrats ! Glad to see you made it to 100 without getting banned :lol:

Slick, I am in love with this Altezza you sent me..I added a low range turbo, and fiddled with the trans and now it is almost perfect..still needs to drop another inch though, so the form can truly complement the function

Megamarcx84
Slick, I am in love with this Altezza you sent me..I added a low range turbo, and fiddled with the trans and now it is almost perfect..still needs to drop another inch though, so the form can truly complement the function

Not anymore :lol:

Lets look at the bright side. We dont gotta worry about fools creeping in with grip multiplier.

JustDrift893
Lets look at the bright side. We dont gotta worry about fools creeping in with grip multiplier.

cough cough fastfox cough cough haha

Lock2Lock
cough cough fastfox cough cough haha

Lol scary thought, I remember him being a bit grippy anyways, can only imagine what grip multiplier does for him...and Slick I still run the Altezza, it just has 1/2 the hp and 1/3 the torque, so had to alter the technique a bit..those CH(C) tires are integral to the tune, you would happen to be able to send me a few more?

How are the feel of those tires? I might give them a try

You know what just added them to my car and all it does is puts the default tires on.

Last edited:
Lock2Lock
How are the feel of those tires? I might give them a try

You know what just added them to my car and all it does is puts the default tires on.

I like them, the CH(C) are the 1st tires on GT5 that remind me of the tire physics on LFS..its like they have a reinforced sidewall that has a predictable amount of flex but can still lose traction easily like CHs..they were great front and back for heavier and wider modded chassis(my altezza had a C6 Corvette chassis) but with the HP drop I only run them in the front now..along with some alignment and suspension tuning, its made my countersteer faster.

Even after you equip them to your car, you have the manually select them in the driving options prior to entering a lobby or even in practice.

Megamarcx84
I like them, the CH(C) are the 1st tires on GT5 that remind me of the tire physics on LFS..its like they have a reinforced sidewall that has a predictable amount of flex but can still lose traction easily like CHs..they were great front and back for heavier and wider modded chassis(my altezza had a C6 Corvette chassis) but with the HP drop I only run them in the front now..along with some alignment and suspension tuning, its made my countersteer faster.

Even after you equip them to your car, you have the manually select them in the driving options prior to entering a lobby or even in practice.

Wow. They feel great. The (C) tires feel great. Realistic feel. Just tried them on my current drift car and it has improved the feel in my G27 greatly

Word, I've been chillin too. Got a we Facebook page for Motorsport and GT5 street racers. That's drifters, dragsters, touge and wangan drivers. We do events and event coverage.

Check us out:
Federation of Street Racers-FSR

Dudes, sup. Anybody wanna get a little sideways sometime. I'm back again. This really is a timeless classic game

Yoo! It's been a long time WSG!
It sure has.

Dudes, sup. Anybody wanna get a little sideways sometime. I'm back again. This really is a timeless classic game

Since the announcement of GT6 I have been feeling blah with GT5 and have been spending most of my time on Black Ops 2, but I still be on there sometimes.

Latest Posts

Back