why my images doesnt appear in my comment?

United Kingdom
London
mushi_mush
hello GT Planet. I am a new member and just posted my first comment (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...riveclub-edition-steering-wheel.296923/page-2) but my images does not appear there. It is possible i am being silly.
I had these images in my gmail and simplu copy&paste links of the images in the "image" section. I can see the images in my drafts but when clicked "post" they come up as an error and all i see is in my comment is image icon with red cross over it..
Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Archie

Yes, you won't be able to hotlink images from inside gmail, they are private. You'll need to use a public image host or upload the files directly to your post here as an attachment via the "Upload a File" button, which is what I would recommend as the most permanent solution.

Yes, you won't be able to hotlink images from inside gmail, they are private. You'll need to use a public image host or upload the files directly to your post here as an attachment via the "Upload a File" button, which is what I would recommend as the most permanent solution.

Thanks, Jordan! Im new to GT Planet but i like what i see so far :)

Back