Why we hate so polyphony digital for delaying gt4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt3 drifter

(Banned)
I am so FRIGGING' ANOYED that polyphony digital delayed gt4.
Please post your thoughts on the delay of gt4 in parts of the world.

You probably should have put this in the GT4 discussion section but as it stands, I'm a little annoyed about the delay but since I get it before America and Europe I'm happy enough.

You'll get a better product in the end anyway so delaying the game was a good thing.And as Revheadnz suggested,move this thread to the GT4 Forum,where it belongs.

Honestly,it doesn't bother me that much.There are a lot of other awesome games right now that waiting for GT4 isn't all that bad.

I think the answer is simple.. we're getting a much better game now than we would have a year ago. More features, more cars, more tracks, better graphics, new tweaks, new physics. Hell, if GT4 had been released a year ago, it would have been no better than Prologue. Just an "upgrade", a new version of the same old game. This extra year of cooking has given us a drastically improved title, with features we otherwise wouldn't have seen until '06 and GT5. I think it's well worth the wait.

PD owes you nothing. They can do what they want, and they should. I don't see any point in all the hand-wringing and whining about release dates, just suck it up and wait like the rest of us...

Well, at least Klos has some material for his "Post of the Week" in the next GTPInsider issue.

gt3_drifter - Dumb thread.

Famine
Well, at least Klos has some material for his "Post of the Week" in the next GTPInsider issue.

gt3_drifter - Dumb thread.

I said that 43 minutes before you did.. Hand over some credit dammit :grumpy:

[edit]
And post of the week would definitely be something about "driving priviledges" !....
[/edit]

CrackHoor
PD owes you nothing. They can do what they want, and they should. I don't see any point in all the hand-wringing and whining about release dates, just suck it up and wait like the rest of us...
Thank you. Nothing further needs to be said except:

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back