Won't be very active

MisterEads

(Banned)
United States
IND
SotPmoker
I don't know of I will be very active.
A few days,ago I threw up and some blood was present.
My,stomach has been upset for days.

Hope to see,y'all soon

I don't know of I will be very active.
A few days,ago I threw up and some blood was present.
My,stomach has been upset for days.

Hope to see,y'all soon

Good luck and get better man. Buddy of mine was just in the hospital for coughing blood and the GF got her stomach pumped for acid buildup. Stomach stuff is no joke...

Yeah I have acid problems and it sucks. I bend over and get heart burn:( At least your not pooping blood lol. Get better and get weedicaded:)

Yeah I have acid problems and it sucks. I bend over and get heart burn:( At least your not pooping blood lol. Get better and get weedicaded:)

I do too but it's not terrible anymore.

Take care of that ulcer. Use some of our favorite herbal remedy, watch the spicy food and dont drink too much alcohol.

GET WELL SOON!

Yeah. I was always warned growing up about my excessive hot sauce obsession lol.

Been feeling better, just sucks that I get ulcers less than a month after my 21st birthday lol.
Miss Jane has been helping my stomach though and keeping me from my beloved Guiness.

Thank you everyone, it means a lot.

Yeah. I was always warned growing up about my excessive hot sauce obsession lol.

Been feeling better, just sucks that I get ulcers less than a month after my 21st birthday lol.
Miss Jane has been helping my stomach though and keeping me from my beloved Guiness.

Glad to hear your doin better bud.

MisterEads

Dont feel bad I found out a 22 after a new years party.

A tip the doc told me since I wouldnt quit drinking was to eat a good meal before you drink.

I used to drink on a empty stomach. No bueno. Havent had a problem in 4 years now.

Back