World Classic Car Challenge - Results Posted

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 422 comments
I've just got Mr Grado's car to go now (post updated). Would have got it done tonight but daughter dearest likes watching ribbons, maraccas and beach balls being played with by girls in fancy outfits in the Olympics. Apparently it passes for sport these days.

May get it done tonght, otherwise I'll get it finished tomorrow at some stage. It will be finished by 12th.

Getting my own 26" monitor for my ps3 was the best purchase I ever made. :lol:

Here it is without GT916. If he finishes testing I'll put him back in. And Digital.

classiccarspreadsheet.gif

But remember the winner is not the one with the lowest average lap time. See OP.

Last edited:
The average times are very tightly grouped and the addition of either GT916or DB's times could completely scramble things. Great showing by all the tuners and testers!👍👍

Looks like the drivers choice portion of things is likely to be just as close as the lap times so all in all this has turned out to be a great Shootout.:cheers::gtpflag:

I won't be able to make it by the deadline and truthfully haven't even started. Just too busy it seems. :indiff:

Results (preliminary). Where it says Average Rating it doesn't mean the average of the ratings, but the rating of the average times. So fastest average gets a 1, second fast average time gets a 2...

chartq.gif

Last edited:
If I'm reading that last chart right it looks like the Outlaws are in the house!:gtpflag::crazy::D

Since GT916 posted times and ratings for Desperado and ACSR I can say that ACSR will win by at least 2 points if GT916's results are added in.

chartq.gif

classiccarspreadsheet.gif

graphm.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to all the tuners/garages all the cars were so close and fun to drive , what one lost in one area they made up in another, it's been fun and thank you.👍

Congrats to all the tuners/garages all the cars were so close and fun to drive , what one lost in one area they made up in another, it's been fun and thank you.👍

The results etc. aren't officially announced, for sure. I mean, I don't care who really wins, but, don't sign off with 5 minutes left 'til the end of the radioshow, (as an example.)

For me it does not matter who win first or last . Iam happey to see all this car are very close to each another all of them is good and each one of them it will fit some group of drivers still . well done to all tuner and thanks teaster for making this cars looks good 👍 👍

For me it does not matter who win first or last . Iam happey to see all this car are very close to each another all of them is good and each one of them it will fit some group of drivers still . well done to all tuner and thanks teaster for making this cars looks good 👍 👍

I'm happy to have made a new friendship or two, in doing this. :) I don't care who wins either. I just want to see the words "official and final results" before commenting on results.

Even though the challenge was not solely based on lap times, the fastest average lap time wound up winning anyway.

I'm still baffled by newdriver's time in the Karmann Ghia... :confused:

The final order was mixed a bit by the driver ratings but the lap times dominated the scoring and the final order was very close to the lap time order.

ACSR walks away with the Driver's Choice for this event, so congrats to Desperado and ACSR, and all tuners. 👍

For their achievements Desperado and ACSR will be awarded a copy of Bleu Thunder.

And thanks again to the testers, without whom these things don't work. 👍 👍

Last edited:
What about therd place is not account should be first , second and therd place have a price correct me :-( . Any way congrats XD and Ac 👍

R too.
What about therd place is not account should be first , second and therd place have a price correct me :-( . Any way congrats XD and Ac 👍

I was giving the overall winner and drivers choice winners prizes.

But I can give third place a car too. :lol:

I have to admit I thought the results were going to be a lot more spread out (a bus? really?! :eek::D)

I have to admit I thought the results were going to be a lot more spread out (a bus? really?! :eek::D)
That bus was awesome and if it didn't have so much trouble climbing the mountain would have been a complete monster. As it is it was my fastest car through the first sector by nearly a half second which is phenomenal considering its much lower top speed prior to entering turn 1.:crazy:

Back