WSC World Sportscar Championship - Spurgy, Niop, Jaguar champions!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 995 comments

For Season 2...Full or Limited Damage?

• Full damage!

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Limited damage!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Don't look at me. :scared:

Obviously Furi has to launch it just as Tom_COD's series kicks off. :sly:

Well... just over 20 hours until I get this kickstarted with over 500 hp on the grid.

FTFY to show the truth.

forever-alone.jpg

JK.

Thread title edited. Sundays evenings BST for this little creation of mine ;)

Aaaaah I think its classic cars but things such as the corvette race car from the 60's and what have you :D

No not trollmobile racing. But challenging races. 4 tyre compounds available for a start.

It's WSM3, but because Furi changed the name he thinks it's a different championship.:)

akmuq
It's WSM3, but because Furi changed the name he thinks it's a different championship.:)

Exactly :P

He said, 'It is WSM, but it's not WSM.'

WSM is dead. It is intended to be back but with enough changes for it to be a totally different beast.

Furinkazen
WSM is dead. It is intended to be back but with enough changes for it to be a totally different beast.

Well id rather be racing some classic cars then a silly tank car

You took the damage off, and made the second class not so dangerous, I would say different, but not a whole different beast.

You took the damage off, and made the second class not so dangerous, I would say different, but not a whole different beast.

Variation can come in many aspects.

10 minutes.

OP's are ready, edited, and ready to go.

Prepare.

And then furi pulls out of the bag a jnr kart race with 1 lap round a custom track thats 30seconds long.

Last edited:
So nothing new.

Misleading the public is frowned upon in England you know :P

Back