[WTG] Wienish' Tuning Garage - NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE! - 24/01 Camaro, 106 S16...

• Thread starter Wienish
  • 238 comments
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Race Mod

Just wanted to start off by saying WOOOOOOOOW a TVR that when you turn a corner it does not kill ya hahaha! I ve been following your tunes and buying the cars you have tuned to test for myself and i have to say the tvr stands out. Not for the power or the looks(even tho is does look stunning) but for the fact of how it handles round the corners!

I did put race medium on but even when i applied the hand break hard and got the car is a small drift it just wanted to catch grip so fast and turn the corner like a proper race car!
Also wanted to add from stand still even tho its a RWD it comes off the line like a 4WD now i dont no weather u meant for this to happen but great job!!

If there are cars u want anyone to test for before they u place them on here please let me no!

Thanks for taking the time to post these fantastic tunes for everyone to try and out and love!

LOL the king, are your 4 posts in GTP insulting? :banghead: Net badboys...

Just posted it on wrong thread so don't need to be mad kiddo.

Just because I got to the party late doesn't mean my views are less important does it? You did see the other post from another more seasoned member that said the same thing, but I guess it's easier for you to pick on the new guy right?

I am eagerly awaiting Weinish's Lancia tune and the past two pages have been filled with posts from people who can't read a thread subject. I doubt they all posted in the wrong thread. My bad if I lumped you in with them. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

I'm taking a break for a while. Tuning isn't something that makes me feel I'm the perfect guy for. I'm sure RKM can do better, I'm sure Vengence can do better, I'm sure Avid can do better and I even have faith in Project41's tuning garage.

I'm way too busy nowadays and I want to ENJOY gaming in my spare time.

Username: krismak
Vehicle: Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 ‘42 (Premium)
Use: racing, fun
budget: all tuned up
Personal wishes: solve braking problem. This car will spin when braking

Thanks for the Subaru tune...if someone had told me I could do a lap time of 7:15 around the Nur with a Subaru I would have never believed them but I sure enough did!

Username: Rich_Wolf
Vehicle: 2009 Corvette ZR1(Non Race modded)
Use: Racing
Budget: no budget
Personal wishes: The Corvette is by far my favorite car, and i could use your guys help tuning this car. It is a blast. Thanks

Username: krismak
Vehicle: Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 ‘42 (Premium)
Use: racing, fun
budget: all tuned up
Personal wishes: solve braking problem. This car will spin when braking

Username: Rich_Wolf
Vehicle: 2009 Corvette ZR1(Non Race modded)
Use: Racing
Budget: no budget
Personal wishes: The Corvette is by far my favorite car, and i could use your guys help tuning this car. It is a blast. Thanks

How do you guys get to this thread, without clicking on the main link of the tuning forum. I'm quite curious?

Is there any way you could post the KubelWagen tune mentioned in the first post? I know you aren't taking requests but I have to ask since you say it's already done.

I love how you have some unorthodox tunes, the OFC concept in particular is a great little car. I haven't tried the Midget yet but it's on my list.

Just bought a 205 Turbo, added all the performance mods and took it round deep Forest for 3 laps, 2nd lap was fastest.

Added your tune and took another 3 laps, Grip and Traction instant improvement. 1st lap 3 secs off, 2nd lap improved again and 3rd lap was 3.5 secs quicker.

Good tune, many thanks. May have to try a few more 👍

Vehicle client: Toyota FT-86 '09
Use client: Racing
Budget client: No budget
Personal wishes client: Less understeer

Not real sure how it got to be understeery to start with. I put a fixed sports kit and sports soft tires on mine. Oversteer is still pretty intense, in a fun way. And there is still power to add.

Thanx for these awesome tuning set ups :) could you post a set up of the Civic EK9 type r please with racing soft tires, i swear im having a hard time tuning it on trial mountain

I love the tune for the SLS AMG, it fixed every problem I had with the car the only thing I had to change was adding weight to the front of the car for the tracks with jumps/hills like Nurburgring and Cape Ring.

Thanks for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 tune. I used your settings to setup up a stock engine version and it still handled awesomely. It got a little skiddish recovering on the oversteer but it stayed controllable and never gave me any whip back. I just love the way the nose pitches into the corner after breaking hard yet the traction sticks when you gun it out of a corner. Very tight and consistent cornering.

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)

Freaking beast. Very, very fast - I haven't put down a perfect lap yet, but I believe 6:35 or less possible (for me at least, others may be able to beat that). Works well on sport mediums as well, just a bit scarier :) Best lap so far on race softs was 6:40 flat, but I had a bad slide, and the tires were cold (first lap out of the pits) - sport hards probably want to put on a smaller turbo, I would imagine it would be faster with less power on those tires. Cheers.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6

Budget: Around 500 000
BHP: 471
PP: 554
Weight: 950 kg

To be honest I’ve no clue at what I’m doing but it turned out to be a really good drift car with my Driving Force GT Wheel! So hope you enjoy it and please give me feedback since this is my first car I’ve tuned.

It’s a bit crazy but it’s really fun to drive and when you have learned to control it… It’s a damn good drift car!!

GT Auto:
Everything Type A (also wing type A)
Change The Oil
Paint it (if you want)

Tune Shop:
Tyres sports hard
FC* Suspension
FC* LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon propeller Shaft
FC* Transmission
Sports Exhaust manifold
Catatyic Converter: Sports
Titanium Semi-racing Exhaust (you can choose whatever Exhaust you want but i recommend Strandad or Titanium Semi-racing Exhaust because of the sound)
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Engine Stage 1 (or 2 but I’ve only use stage 1 because I’ve think over 480 BHP is a bit to much for a Drift car)
Sports ECU
Chassi Weight Reduction stage 3
Carbon bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement

*FC = Fully Customisable

Settings:

Ballast Amount: 19 kg
Ballast Position: 10
Downforce: Somewhere between 8 and 13

Transmission:
Top Speed:149 MPH / 240 KM/H