Your Panoramas (s12ken's Tutorial Added)

• Thread starter Sprite
  • 291 comments
Cheers dude. Would probably look a bit more authentic removing the crane and the 'Bridgestone' sign wording... but hey, I might revisit it sometime.

Thanks again.

you're very welcome. I would like to have this as a xxl poster on my wall !
think my wife would even agree... :sly:

you're very welcome. I would like to have this as a xxl poster on my wall !
think my wife would even agree... :sly:

Hahah I've thought about this idea before, selling posters. Not sure where we (the people who bought GT) stand on using the images we create/take from the game and making money from them?

I know I could do myself a poster and it'd be fine... but I get a nagging feeling we'd be breaking Copyright on it by selling them on to others.

Every single pic in this thread is awesome but Gtuned's Red Bull hangar is the essence of awesomeness !
Really amazing work everyone đź‘Ť

I quite like both except for the horrible pixel bleed.

Love this one, but yeah, I know what you mean about the pixels.... Bugger.

I'm a sucker for that Group A GT-R.

You guys are all amazing. I can't believe how talented you are. There have been a heap of the pics posted here that my jaw has dropped.

How have I missed this?! :embarrassed: đź‘Ť

I miss doing these back in GT4, I'll have to sit down and give them a serious try this game. For now though, I'm adding both tutorials to the sticky, because they're both incredibly handy.

Awesome shots, all over, in here!

How have I missed this?! :embarrassed: đź‘Ť

I miss doing these back in GT4, I'll have to sit down and give them a serious try this game. For now though, I'm adding both tutorials to the sticky, because they're both incredibly handy.

Awesome shots, all over, in here!

I fixed your smiliey syntax for you, sir. :)đź‘Ť

This one is from a long time ago... Not sure if it counts.. It kind of sucks actually:P

London-1.jpg

Came here for the r32 drifting on the homepage, stayed for the rest Amazing Work!!!!

I love big images for wallpaper thankyou all, I have no talent my photos came up all twisted and in wrong angles, maybe I have no patience :/

GallardoPanorama.jpg

Here's my first panorama, please excuse it for being plain, wasn't too sure what to take for a first panorama, but I'm quite happy with it and how it came out.

The original outcome of the panorama can be found here (Before I cropped out the bad stuff and added a border to it)

Here's my first panorama, please excuse it for being plain, wasn't too sure what to take for a first panorama, but I'm quite happy with it and how it came out.

The original outcome of the panorama can be found here (Before I cropped out the bad stuff and added a border to it)

Looks awesome, good work. It's very good for your first one, now you know you can do it / how to do it so experiment a bit more to create something that is less 'plain'. đź‘Ť

Thanks for adding the tutorial Sprite, it helped heaps đź‘Ť

I actually ended up using a programme called Autostitch for this shot, wanted to get some feedback, I'll be trying through Photoshop soon...

5933044614_9e6068bba1_b.jpg

Back