Resource icon

2007 HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo AUDI TT

Wonderful tune. Very stable, solid brakes, with a perfectly matched gearbox. Very slight understeer, but it is a four wheel drive!. Once you get used to this it will reward you with consistently fast lap times. I like this :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Kenzel !! I always have as much fun to read your satisfaction and comment about a car and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
thanks, car was very stable and handled very well. well done here dude ;)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you jack Stone !!
Nice tune GR65. The only change I made was to reduce the downforce to 110/200 which actually made the car more stable in the corners, but you had to be very accurate with your braking and lines. Tried it on 580 PP but it didn't suit the car as the 550PP tune was perfect for the car. Cannot find fault with this tune.

Great job again as always my friend.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your valuable summary, always a pleasure to read your opinion for a car !! Thanks again v8s R Us !!
Great tune. there is a little understeering, an the 6 gear peaks out on the long straits. Otherweiss nothings to complain about . GREAT JOB
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your feedback, i'll see the gearbox mostly the 6 !! Thanks again Soren !!
Back