600pp Lamborghini Murcielago SV '09

600pp Lamborghini Murcielago SV '09

Very stable to drive for a Lamborghini.I'm using it at 550pp.The only change I made was to anti-roll bars.I went to 7/7.Nice tune dude!!!
It could be me but its still a bull, cant fully tame it :D but great tune!! thanks
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the feedback and no its not you lol. It's a beast and you gotta let it kinda settle into the turn before using the throttle again. I'll have some updates for it soon.
Really nice tune. The power lays down nicely. A tad understeery, but it's a Lamborghini so that's not a surprise. The important thing is, it holds the line when you need it...when you're foot is to the floor and you're going around a sweeper and your tires are screaming - this tune keeps the car together. I highly recommend this tune!
i must say... I m a true fan of PRAIANO tunnes, but this tunne is rigth on spot!!! TKN For this one , keep ON, show me more....
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Thanks for the review. I'm glad you like it. I too am a fan of praino's tunes. In fact it is because of his cars in gt5 that I started tuning my own cars in the first place. :)
Back