Resource icon

ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65

Another brilliant tune. I run mine at 550 PP (I just like all my cars at multiples of 50) and it's a true pleasure to drive. The turn-in is fabulous! And it's very stable while still being nimble. Another great tune for another great old and beautiful car.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your satisfaction which is always greatly appreciated and I thank you. Thanks again jack burtone.
WOW! I don't know if you were especially inspired the day you tuned this, or what, but it is perfect! The most neutral handling car I've driven on GT6! The accuracy I get from driving this with a controller is unreal! Thank you for giving this beautiful car an equally beautiful tune Ghostrider!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your satisfaction, comment and compliment and I THANK YOU !! If you are satisfied for a car, it is a pure pleasure for me !! Thanks again Dom Sireci !!
Great tune, incredible car!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot MaxHavoc for your satisfaction for the car and i thank you !! Thanks again friend !!
Gret tune. Could you advise on what settings I need to get the best out of RH tyres.
I use a lot of your tunes as they really suit my driving style and they are among the best you can find.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot vine lizard for your comment and satisfaction !! If you need an opinion and if i can help you, it is with pleasure, send me a private message and i will reply !! Thanks again friend !!
One of the most responsive cars. Super!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot danielholmer !! A real pleasure for me to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Excellent tune. This car handles like it's on rails. After testing i reduced the power down just to keep it closer to stock.
Thanks for sharing :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Gyro1780 !! Glad to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Nice and good tune... Thank you for sharing !
Back