Resource icon

Audi Quattro '82

Reviews

4.63 star(s) 8 reviews
Good tune , I'm rubbish at drifting I use d pad and x,square , achieved bronze first go. Then I changed transmission to FCT. 112mph , upgraded differential , triple plate clutch , carbon prop shaft , racing exhaust , raised power limiter to 100% and used stage 3 weight reduction , carbon bonnet and window weight reduction it's now 487 pp 364bhp 1255 kg F/R weight 50:50 and got my first ever gold on a drift straight away , if your useless at drifting like me, try it and let me know if it helped
Nice stable setup that lets you keep good control over the car.

Tip: Add Nitro and set it to 70% (you quickly learn how to use it while drifting) to rack-up more points
Simpel and good, great setup
Akwaaba
Akwaaba
Thank you, Pleased it worked for you
Back