BMW M4 Coupe

BMW M4 Coupe

Yes, a very stable and neutral tune for the Ring. Able to achieve 6 46 without too much risky driving.

To further reduce corner entry understeer, I suggest slightly more toe out at the front and a bit stiffer front spring.

Well done indeed.
xande1959
xande1959
thank you for you to test this M4. his recomendations is justified, but try to test with tire wear in a real race, preferably with rapid tire wear would like your opinion, without adjusting their recommendations with soft sports tire. rest assured to make your adjustments but have to redo the whole suspension.
Maybe I'm telling this a bit later but really thank you . With the exact same settings but with a rear special wing, the smallest one, set to 20, i did 6.46.xx on the nurb in an online session. Really thank you
xande1959
xande1959
I'm happy. for having made this fantastic time at the Nurburgring, I congratulate twice. thanks for visiting my garage, be my guest.
è un ottimo setting !!!
Even better than your 500pp. Put racing softs on and it is as quick as a 550pp Ferrari 458 /M3 GTR /M3 CSL etc etc on most circuits. Another fantastic tune. Great job my friend.
xande1959
xande1959
Thank you friend. I can say this car was born perfect.
Nice tune!!
I drive it 4 rounds at Sierra..., Top tune!
Can you please make a 500pp tune.
xande1959
xande1959
this car BMW which tire?
Excellent, very good job, nothing to Say except you are a great tuner, thanks a lot.
xande1959
xande1959
thanks friend
Back