Resource icon

CALLAWAY C12 '03

First I tried the Cadillac Cien '02 , then directly into the Callaway C12 '03. Both have PP 550, but they are very different. Nevertheless both with a super setup. But the C12 I can drive better, when I had the brake balance on 5/4 and not as 4/3 with your setup. But that's just my driving style. Your setup is as always TOP!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot ragewi !! I didn't pretend to offer a perfect setting but a base, you changed a setting and it's good because the car meets your style and i appreciate this teamwork...Thanks again my friend !!
This tune is better than the one I previously had.The car turns better and is grippier.I'm enjoying this car much better now.Cheers.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot hoodooman !! Glad to read that you enjoyed it !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Another car that I wasn't a fan of. You seem to have the ability to make boring car's exciting. Well balanced, great speed and lots of fun. Great tune, well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you for the compliment !! Like what do not judge too fast a car !! Glad that you now like it !! Thanks again Graham !!! ;)
Very good tune for a very good car, didn't know her before...thanks mate...!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you my friend driver !!! Take care of yourself !! ;)
Back