Resource icon

CHAPARRAL 2J '70

Extremely good tune. Great grip, great handling and great speed. Made that 620pp Seasonal a piece of cake.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Cole Morgan for your satisfaction for the car !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Man! What a tune! Thanks so much! It's fast, pretty stable, and absolutely dominates the AI. Only one small problem; the rear likes to step out when you brake. Once you get used to it, you can use it to throw the 2J around corners quicker though. For those wondering, when you pit, just press "Ok". The default fuel is perfect.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot GTE4everyone for your comment and summary, it's constructive for me !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Awesome!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! I'm glad to read you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again Kammster !!
nice tune but racing tires medium front, soft rear (1-3 laps and 8-10 laps), hard front, medium rear (4-7 laps).
Perfect tune for this event. Fast, handles well, stops and turns in well. Walks around a bit on the bumpy track, but is it more of the function of the car, being a fan car, that is the cause of this.

Great job GR65. Love your work
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your comment !! You're right, the primary function of the car is to stick to the road, i slightly raised suspensions !! Thanks again v8s !!
Nice tune . to this event . i tryed to change cambrér Angle front to 0.8 and toe Angle front to -0.06 and the brakes to 4/4 Then I could take a later pitshop 1 stop lap 5 and second at lap 8 tyres and 10 litre fuel .
PS notice that she was a little unstable at some of the bumps . but a nice car and easy to win with it
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! I slightly raised suspensions but the 2J is a sucker !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back