Circuit Zandvoort 2023

Circuit Zandvoort 2023 1.11

Finally managed to replicate the Z Fighting issue @Masscot reported. Realised it wasn't properly fixed in the last update, but now I knew how it came up I could effectively solve this.

Sorry for the wave of updates, I know re-downloading it multiple times is annoying. Version 1.11 should be final for now!
In this update there's a couple bugfixes as suggested by @Masscot

I've changed the shaders on the windows. I've also moved some of the ad signs away from their object to prevent z fighting. I couldn't replicate this issue myself, but in theory this should fix this issue
Hi all, I've got another update for Zandvoort 2023. This will probably be the last one for a little while, unless some issue comes up that requires fixing. This update involves:

• LED flag boards now in the correct positions (as of 2023)
  • Thanks to @Fanapryde added sections.ini and logo
  • Thanks to @Masscot fixed some z fighting in ad boards
  • Thanks to @racinjoe013 added complete new lights around the track
  • Fixed gravel verges that weren't quite aligned
  • Fixed shaders in various objects
  • Fixed floating foliage

Thanks all for the help and the reviews, I appreciate it a lot!
Screenshot_rss_gtm_aero_v10_evo2_zandvoort2023_20-0-124-4-53-41.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_gtm_aero_v10_evo2_zandvoort2023_20-0-124-4-48-44.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_gtm_aero_v10_evo2_zandvoort2023_20-0-124-4-48-44.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10
In this update:

• Working LED flagboards
  • Working startlights
  • Working pit exit light
  • Improved shaders, mainly on fences
  • Improved textures on pitbuilding
  • Fixed issues with AI
Note: The LED lights around the track by default display the green flag until there's another flag to display. If you wish to turn this off by default there is another extension file in the /extension folder you can use. If anyone knows how to keep the green flag on for about a minute after a session starts and then turn off as it would in the real world I'd love to hear!

Many thanks to @racinjoe013 for the help!

lights2.jpg

lights1.jpg

fence.jpg

Note: The LED lights around the track by default display the green flag until there's another flag to display. If you wish to turn this off by default there is another extension file in the /extension folder you can use. If anyone knows how to keep the green flag on for about a minute after a session starts and then turn off as it would in the real world I'd love to hear!

Attachments

• lights3.jpg
    lights3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
For whatever reason the ui_track.json got corrupted in the last update. It's now been fixed
Reactions: Elio92
Fixed issues with AI in pitlane. Also thanks to racingjoe013 improved the look of the water around the track as well as the fences
Reactions: Elio92
Back