- Scratch-made 3D model, with around 10% of parts adapted and modified from Kunos's original Ford GT40 and Shelby Cobra, for accurate referencing, essentially. The rest is mostly pictures based, so inaccuracies may be expected.
- Full homemade LODs, not the simplygon ones, for a more balanced visual/performance result
- Textures by Kunos, Lorelord and myself
- Customized physics, based from the closest original Kunos's car : Ford GT40. Apologize for any physic-core specialist, I'm not myself.
- Custom Ext_config, car should run fine without CSP but is recommended. Tested on CSP 0.1.79, should work as intended with any above version
- Paintshop compatibility for car paint, leather seat and rear plate
- Animations from Kunos for Driver pos, shift and steer, custom made by myself for wipers (thanks Norms for the helping hand).
- Sound by FFF789, you can find it here: Click me!!
(slightly tweaked with Ext_config to adapt to the P70, but all thanks go to him)
Test, advices and feedback by @norms and @jac0 from GTPlanet forum, thanks a lot for your help!
Original idea and production by @lorelord
And thanks to y'all for the encouragement on making my first car mod for AC.
Optional content :
Optional skinpack by Jac0
REAL livery by Pasta2000 : Mugello 1966 #191
Fictional racing livery by Perorocino
Fictional racing liveries by Carmar
Team Samuraï Hino Kitsuné by Langheck_917
Car is free and unencrypted and shall remain as such.