De Tomaso P70

De Tomaso P70 V1.0

My new crush. It's an amazing one, just demanding enough to drive fully and just snappy enough to let you know when you're ****ing up. If anything, a few more details in the cockpit and on the tachometers, the black plastic feels super dark.

Otherwise, i'll definitly keep ravaging the WSC grid with this one.
Alguecool
Alguecool
Hehe! Thanks a lot!

If you want, you can lighten the black plastic in CM, from the showroom, click on the object you want, then the 3 dots next to the material, and add 0.1 or 0.2 to diffuse and ambient, play a bit with the numbers until you're satisfied. Every PPfilter/parameters renders differently, it's hard to keep a good "median" for everyone
It's so fun to drive! both smooth and demanding. And what a beautiful car!
Thank you for sharing Alguecool!
Bravo for the Scratch-made model.
Alguecool
Alguecool
Hehe, cheers buddy! :D

(and now, a 310 with the same specs... oh god what have we done...)
Fantastic gem, thanks
Alguecool
Alguecool
One of a kind, I would say (quite litterally) !

Much thanks !
Bravo Alguecool, excellent mod !!!
Alguecool
Alguecool
Merci beaucoup !

(that sounded very french...)
Excellent, and Racedepartment can go F themselves for removing a mod that doesnt steal anything, as is not for sale.
Alguecool
Alguecool
I'm honestly starting to doubt the legitimacy of RD policies. Not on a legal part, because they can do what they want, but if feels a lot like a cat walking on a keyboard deciding randomly what's validate and what's not. And I just don't want to have to redo the whole post again each time. Here, it is supposed to be "safe", so lets go here, shall we ? :)

Hope you enjoy it ;)
great example
Alguecool
Alguecool
Thank you ! :)
Great job on this 'unicorn' car.The WSC spec is my choice.
Alguecool
Alguecool
Yeah, me too definitely. I mean, what were they thinking with those specs, it's way too agressive to be stable. No wonder it wasn't "reliable" for endurance racing.

Anyway, thanks dude ;)
Fantastic :)
Alguecool
Alguecool
*fist bump* yeaaah
Back