F1 1976 Ferrari and Mclaren

F1 1976 Ferrari and Mclaren 0.5

Reviews

4.00 star(s) 3 reviews
The McLaren works fine, though it has one less gear than it's supposed to. The Ferrari has no external sound for me. I will update my rating when this is fixed.
I've been waiting for a good 76' F1 mod. Only thing I can complain is the M23s windshield colour is weird and its tyres are not touching the circuit. Maybe its a me problem. Hope you can update it :)
kakauiyt
kakauiyt
yeah will fix it
For a relatively untested mod I enjoy it quite a bit actually, the car has a good sound and a decent amount of weight and grip to it. For the McLaren though the windscreen is a bit reflective and can be a littlle distracting in cockpit view.

Also if you continue updating this it would be nice to get Mass' and Regazzoni's skins as well.
Back