Resource icon

Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

Another car that I liked the look of, and the sound, but never liked driving, until now. In typical GhostRider style, this tune is fast, fun, and predictable. Thanks for allowing me to finally enjoy this car GhostRider.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot TripleE63 for your comment and your satisfaction for the car is a wonderful compliment for me, i'm happy that you took some fun with it !! Thanks again mate !!
Very fast, and as always with a Ghostrider65 tune...stable. The gearbox is great allowing the sweet engine to rev freely. There can be a bit of oversteer, as there should be in a muscle car! but only if pushed too hard. Drive it with care and this is a fast beauty.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your satisfaction and your detailed review !! Thanks again Kenzel !!
Well done
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot R_Gouvela !! Glad that you liked it !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Good tune . have testet it on willow springs (Intermational B) with SS tyres and relaxede driving it still won the race with 32.174 sec to #2 .
It a fantastic tune very thing works so good toegther .
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you my friend !! A good satisfaction for me that you like the car !! Thanks Soren !!
Another very good tune and on such a great car. Definitely a keeper. Well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you for your message !! Thanks again !!
Another Good job, well done ! Thank you for Sharing..:)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
My pleasure !! Thanks a lot !! ;)
Back