Resource icon

HONDA NSX GT500 Stealth Model

Excellent tune!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your satisfaction !! Thanks again my friend MaxHavoc !!
It is amazing how much grip a MR race car can have. This is by far the easiest MR car I have driven. The turn in is pin point accurate, the brakes are great, no understeer or oversteer. The thing you have to do is make sure you don't brake too late, otherwise you will get heaps of understeer and lose all momentum.

Drive smart, and go fast.

Great tune GR65 as always. One of the best you have done without a doubt. I could not get my NSX to work. Now, if only I could get my NSX Type R to do the same thing.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R Us for your valuable summary and your satisfaction !! A real pleasure to have an opinion detailed on how to drive this car, i like that !! Thanks again my friend pilot !!
Brilliant setting, used the NSX Base Model '08 with your settings, also again ratios a bit higher,
A Fecking animal..... Like I said, am heavy on the Throttle.... so a bit of weight in the front does wonders for me...Yeah the back spins out a bit, but with a tiny bit of directional steering, it's a great and really fun car for a lot off tracks.... Well done....
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks for your valuable and informative summary and opinion on the car, it is good and constructive for me !! Thanks again TheJudge2009 !!
great tune .. She is a little loose a the rear but a little lift of the the throttle and she´s back again. very easy to drive . gearbox and suspention and power goes really good together ... Great Job My friend
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! I changed the setting in the hope that its behavior will be better !! Thanks again Soren !!
Great Tune, A little loose on the exit of hairpin turns. But this tune still greatly reduced my track time.

Thank you
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Mr Gribbles !! I'll improve this point !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back