Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from TaSiMa

Latest updates

1. Imola 1994 V 2.0

This is the last version done with Track Path Editor 1.02 to eliminate all the (little) bumps...
  2. Imola 1994 V 1.4

With the help of @Venari I tried to make the track as close to real as possible, always bearing...
  3. Updated version of Imola 1994

Updated version of my Imola 1994 track, with ups and downs as the original (within the limits of...

Latest reviews

Great Track, even if the elevations are not 100% its still much better than all versions nailed on the flat eifel theme.
TaSiMa
TaSiMa
Thanks a lot for your appreciation BongoFury.
I'm really happy if you like my version of this fantastic circuit.
Elevation is good, and this is a fair model. The crest in the Piratella corner is nasty (it would be nice to smooth that out) and the Acque Minerali isn't tight enough - you can straightline this one, and you shouldn't be able to (check out Schumacher's on-board of 1994.) I also think the second part of Rivazza is a bit tight - but not a lot. Good stuff!
TaSiMa
TaSiMa
Thanks for the feedback Venari .
I will try as soon as possible to fix the Rivazza corners and Acque Minerali chicane. However I think it's more difficult to solve the problem of the corner Piratella because the Course Maker doesn't allow you to intervene on the altitude of the track.
Thanks a lot for your comment
Back