Infineon Raceway

Infineon Raceway 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
Near 1:1 scale recreation of the Sonoma, California circuit. (Also known as Sears Point.) Course slightly modified to accommodate for minimum 300m start/finish straight w/o mods.
1280px-Infineon_(Sears_Point)_with_emphasis_on_Long_track.svg.png

hUspxA1WpoFvZxfEn_0.png
Author
KitsuneAmy
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from KitsuneAmy

Latest reviews

You really picked the wrong track to create, this is my favorite track, and I live near Infineon Raceway. A lot of things are wrong about this version of Infineon. Start/Finish is not even close to being where it is supposed to be, the elevations are all wrong, and track map distance should be 2.69 miles. A lot of time and effort was put into my version of Infineon Raceway. I actually had to tweeked the track map out, smoothing out a lot of turns to make it work for the Track a path Editor. Every track I build starts off as a true track map, then I slightly change the course turns, almost always relaxing them to make the track drive better for more enjoyment.
KitsuneAmy
KitsuneAmy
If you're going to criticize me based on my placement of the start/finish straight and track length, I'm not the one to judge. When I make a track, layout and length are the core of my recreation tactic. The start/finish straight needed to be relocated to accommodate the TPE's minimum S/F length of 300 meters. Other than that back straight, the rest of the course is exactly like its real world counterpart -- albeit slightly shorter. Your course, on the other hand has chosen "fashion over function"; your S/F straight placement makes the course look horrendous. In addition, the official wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoma_Raceway) states that the course is 2.52 miles long; I don't know where you got 2.69.
Back