Resource icon

JAGUAR XJ220 '92

Another solid tune my friend! Even at 600PP, this thing is very composed! Good job!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Dom Sireci !! Your satisfaction, pleasure and comment are greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
Great tune great all round car.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Zoob18 !! Always a pleasure for me to read your satisfaction for a car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Took this beauty to Spa today. Absolute blast. Do not hesitate to install engine upgrade 3 and turbo stage 2 for high performance races. Very solid tune GhostRider65!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot b_u_r_z_a for your comment, satisfaction and your changes on the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
testet in tour of europe race2 on Sh tyres and even it only has 500pp agains 540 pp cars it took the lea on first lap . it´s stable not fast but it´s in the corners it it do what it shall keep the line that I choose to take and it stays there Nice tune indee
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! Still a good example of conduct, it is not enough to have a more powerful than other car to win !! Great and good job my friend !! Thanks again my friend !!
Back