King's Pass

King's Pass 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
King's Pass is a track I made that has many fast sweepers and technical corners as well as a lot of elevation change mixed in. The track also has a few passing zones, a couple long straights, and tricky braking areas. The Nissan Zytek LMP2 car can get around here in 1:20.8xx. Please download it, you'll enjoy it.

Screenshot 2015-12-13 at 8.18.00 PM.png
Author
JakeKing39
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from JakeKing39

Latest reviews

A fantastic track, really good fun to drive. It reminds me of Spa with the sweeping downhill bends and the 'bus stop' chicane, but it retains the natural, wooded character Spa used to have, before F1 safety replaced them with concrete run-off areas.

The track has a great range of corners packed into a not-too-long lap; my highlight is the ballsy fast right at the bottom of the hill, where you have to commit before you can see the exit. The corners flow into one another really nicely, giving the lap a great rhythm.

A real expert piece of track-making, resulting in a definite 'keeper' of a track!
JakeKing39
JakeKing39
Thanks man. It means a lot. I was going for a fast, fun track that was technical and challenging with a certain kind of flow to it. It's nice to know that I accomplished that. I appreciate it.
Back