Resource icon

LEXUS SC430 GT500 Base Model '08

Nice!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks for having tested and appreciated the car. Thanks again.
Such a nice car. Handles beautifully and you can really throw it into corners like an idiot and it will not bite back. All I did was make the gearbox more aggressive to get it out of the corners quicker, particularly at Mt Panorama. At Mt Panorama at 600pp it did a 1.55.027 and there is at least another second to pick up.

The tune is that good. You made this car actually fun to drive hard.

Great job GR65 as always.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R Us for your satisfaction for the car and coming from you, it is a pleasure !! Thanks again my friend !!
You have made the Lexus smooth and nice. Great tune.
Ghost can you help with the Lexus Eneos SC430?
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Gcturbo for your satisfaction and have enjoyed the car !! For the Lexus eneos, i'll try to make it wednesday !! Thanks again !!
Fantastic set up. The only change was setting the downforce to the max. Thanks Ghost.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Glad to read you enjoyed it even with changes !! Thanks again crisisassix !!
EXELENT tune ,,, Now this car can be driven, Stable stays where I want it, brakes really good, handles so nice , good accleration and good topspeed ... REALLY A GOOD JOB HERE
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Soren !! It's a pleasure and a good satisfaction when you like a car !! THANKS my FRIEND !!
Back