Resource icon

Mazda Eunos Roadster(NA Special Package) '89

Kenzel what a great tune. The best MX-5 I have used. You can almost drive this car with the accelerator and brake pedal. You also can run this cat from 400 PP to 500 PP with no problem. Your transmission is fabulous. The range of top speeds is awesome. I've used your runes before and this one is the best.
Kenzel
Kenzel
Thank you Barnabas for your kind words. To read that you have enjoyed another car gives me great satisfaction. Thank you again my friend for takin the time to try this.
Thanks a lot for this little Roadster! !!! Very easy to drive and control. A pure pleasure. Good job my friend! !!!! Thanks again my friend tuner! !!!!
Kenzel
Kenzel
Thank you, my friend Jeje6410 for taking the the time to try this. For me it is an absolute pleasure to read that a tuner has enjoyed this car. Thank you again.
Congratulations, very good job Kenzel for your tune, you did a nice car in any point, easy, stable and without surprise, a pure pleasure to drive !! I strongly encourage you to continue your good work !! Bravo my friend !!
Kenzel
Kenzel
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the tune GhostRider65 and coming from someone who CAN tune cars, I am flattered. Thank you my friend for taking the time to try it.
Back