Nürburgring Südschleife

Nürburgring Südschleife 1.0

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
The Nürburgring Südschleife (south loop) was a German motor racing circuit which was built at the same time as the world-famous Nürburgring Nordschleife (north loop). These two layouts were joined together by the Start und Ziel (start/finish) area and could therefore be driven as one track that was over 28 kilometres (17 mi) long.

Opened in 1927, the Südschleife was rarely used after the Nordschleife was rebuilt and updated in 1970 and 1971 and was finally destroyed by the building of the current Nürburgring Grand Prix circuit in the early 1980s. Today only small sections of the original track remain.

Nürburgring Südschleife v1.0:

• Length: 7.932 km / 4.94 mi. Only 185 meters longer.
  • Includes fictional curbs.
  • Banking: normal.
  • Landscapes: real as possible.
  • Elevation: 223 m. (140 m. in real life)
  • Elevation accuracy: 85%.
Map:
sudschleifemap.jpg

sudschleifeev.jpg

Enjoy my last track! I wish can do more tracks in the future, but I can't due to 30 track limit.
Reactions: GT6champNK_69
Author
starblind94
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from starblind94

Latest reviews

Great track and as I can consider very similar to the former original track.
Question: Is it possible to add more trees in section between Bränkekopf and Seifgen? That would be great!
Nice thing is to think about the region of the Scharfer Kopf and Nordkehre/Hatzenbach. There you cross the actual GP track and in the latter case you drive along with the Nordschleife for a very short section ;o)

I love this track, only using old race cars to make it more ancient and legendary.

keep on the fine work dude
S
starblind94
I'm glad to see players enjoying my track :).
Due to the app limitations, I couldn't add more landscapes. I wish to add more landscapes with future app updates.
Congrats for a much much enjoyable track. Thanks for making this. And thanks for having to of my tracks though. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Back