Porsche 919 Hybrid (2017)

Porsche 919 Hybrid (2017) 1.6

THANK YOU! I had to (months ago) dig through chinese forums to download the car the first time. Thank you for bringing the mod to an accessible place and retouching the car where needed.
I have a version that was created before the speedstar version with 7 gears but it is nowhere to be found nowadays. Thanks for this new one.
Brilliant work, thank you. Also get the car turning lilac when you tap something, but that doesn't stop it being fantastic overall.
gtrNL
gtrNL
Thanks! I just figured out what causes the weird damage bug, will get that fixed in v1.6, hopefully sometime next week
A pleasure to drive it, and you can see the work that has been put into it, although it would need a couple of details to be truly 5 stars, such as, for example, lods... Let's see if some kind soul helps you and they can be included.

Another curious thing that happens to me is that when I crash the car, no damage is seen, but the livery turns bluish in color... I don't know if it is something related to CSP or the filters...

Thank you for sharing your work and continue improving it.
gtrNL
gtrNL
Thanks for your review! I really struggled with LODs and got all kinds of weird bugs, so decided not to include them. Of anyone has pointers for me on how to get them working I'll happily include them in an update.

As for the blue colour when crashing: that is most likely a texture bug made by me which I never noticed as I run with visual damage on and didn't test properly. I'll put it on the list of improvements for v1.6!
Looks nice, feels nice, drives nicely ! Btw could you share the preset you use for the previews ? The camera angle is so cool
gtrNL
gtrNL
Thanks ever so much for your review! The preset is 'ClearGT' from RaceDepartment which I have slightly tuned the angle of.
Wow!
This car is an absolute beast. I just thrashed it round Le Mans, and it did not disappoint me one bit. It feels like the real thing (not that I had any experience in the real car tho...)
Great job by all parties involved!
gtrNL
gtrNL
Thanks, much appreciated!
Back