Resource icon

Shelby GT350 '65

Great base tune. Removed the weight which made the front end lighter and prone to understeer, but if you braked early and turned in earlier it removed the problem. Slow in fast out

But you need to drive it smoothly. Doesn't like being chucked into corners as it will bite.

And what a tune. A full 2 seconds a lap quicker than the Cougar at 535pp at Mt Panorama and 1 second quicker than the 69 SS Camaro.

Damn awesome tune my friend.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot v8s R Us for your valuable and judicious remarks on the car that are very useful to me !! Thanks again my dear friend !!
What a sexy car!!! You did a great job on this one....I call her Jasmine, like a really hot stripper!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend Tuner MH for your satisfaction for Jasmine " hot stripper " , Cool !!!!! Thanks again bro !!
Super! Good grip. Handles very good, and it's one of the coolest cars ever built. I must admit I put the special rear wing on it, to plant the rear. Thanks again!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot PoNTiFeX5 !! Your satisfaction for the car is really appreciated !! With or without improvements on your part, the main is that you take fun with it !! Thanks again my friend !!
5*
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot R_Gouveia for your satisfaction with the car !! Thanks again friend !!
I love Shelby cars, this now completes my collection. All of these Shelby tunes are of the highest quality. Excellent job well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! If you have enjoyed and loved this car, i'm satisfied !! Thanks again !!
Great tune. Again it handles really well for a heavy car. Maybe not quite as tight as the 350R but still very good. Faster than you would think but i've reduced the power to 500PP now as it's more competitive at that level :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! Good choice of 500pp, all my muscle cars are 500pp, i'll post soon !! Thanks again !!
Back